The 2020 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world's most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world's largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you'll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices—blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
We’re currently hiring interns to join our 2020 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP). The IRDP internship hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow.
As an intern, you‘ll lead significant business projects with real-life implications and present the analysis and results to senior leaders. As an IRDP Intern you will have significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team.
Opportunities are available across Latin America, including Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico and Panama in our consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device business segments in the following fields:
- Business development
- Health economics
- Information technology
- Market access
- Product management
- Project management
- Supply chain
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
Who We’re Looking For:
- First year of either a full-time MBA or Master’s degree program
- Must graduate after September 2020
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September of 2020
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Minimum of four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program
Johnson and Johnson is an equal opportunity employer
Johnson & Johnson (6067)