Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Activation Fem-care (Feminine Hygiene) Benelux
Requisition ID: 00001F2Y
The purpose of this role, is to lead, shape and deliver our customer activation strategy for our fem-care brands in Benelux.
You will lead the definition and activation of best in class customer and shopper plans to accelerate our growth within fem-care and meet both consumer and customer needs. As part of our ESSENTIAL HEALTH business models, you will define simple, agile and entrepreneurial strategies that grow our business ahead of category growth.
The role will also involve frequent interactions with cluster leadership to provide input and update to the CE brand and customer strategy.
Together with the Customer Activation Lead Benelux, you will lead, shape and deliver the Femcare Benelux plans and shared metrics. You will lead the Business Planning process for Femcare in BNL, liase and cooperate closely with lead stakeholders locally and across the cluster to access best in class best practices and solutions in order to deliver:
Strong Shopper Marketing & Brand Activation Plans:
- Develop and implement Local Brand & Customer Activation Plan
- Development, implementation and performance analysis of Perfect Store activation strategies and tactics such as assortment, distribution and promotional effectiveness & profitability
- Ensure successful NPI launches in the local markets
- Track & optimize In-Market Excellence in Execution
- Analyze Business Performances & Develop corrective actions
- Close collaboration with Consumer Marketing & CE Market strategy & Planning team
Strong Customer Marketing & Category Management:
- Category management, Customer & Category Trade story development based on Toolkits incl. category Vision & drivers
- Develop & Present customer recommendations (assortment, shelf/plano, WD)
- Shopper Insights & shopper profile segmentation
- Develop & Drive Customer projects: CRM, Adopt the store projects
- Values Based leadership. Above all, you will value and demonstrate Integrity, Transparency & Trust.
- Agility & Ownership. You will delight in identifying and taking ownership for opportunities and challenges & be nimble and agile to compliantly achieve success. You will have a very high propensity for collaboration & cross functional ways of working.
- Builds a culture of accountability by improving on current performance and taking responsibility.
- Develops, tries and builds upon new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Builds & reinforces a sense of urgency on key projects; helps others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Analyses the outcome of recent projects; comes up with lessons learned reviews to improve future efforts and outcome.
- Demonstrate expertise in customer and retail strategy across key channels including mass retail, drugstores and hard discounter channels.
- Excellence in stakeholder management - customer and all internal partners.
- Build strong value - added partnerships with customers and other external stakeholders to generate perspective and insights.
- Identifies & develops the skills necessary for future success for both themselves and for the broader organisation.
- Builds an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Holds both themselves and others accountable – challenges when required.
- Translates insights into actions that challenge the status quo and that reinforce our competitive advantage.
- Determines alternative options
- Dares to take risks aligned with Credo-based decision-making
- Min 3 – 5 years experience in marketing, customer marketing roles with proven track record.
- Masters degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Dutch, French, English and German ideal.
What does this role offer the right candidate?
- Be part of the largest global healthcare company (consumer division) in the world and contribute to stronger health care outcomes for consumers.
- Opportunity to build leadership and strategy muscle – shape future channel, customer and people strategies
- Opportunity for future promotion, including international roles and Lead roles.
- Opportunity to engage with and to contribute to global international customers and leadership.
Netherlands/Belgium (Opportunities to work from Amersfoort, Beerse, Diegem and Breda)
Frequent travel throughout Benelux will be expected (customers)
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)