Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Strategic Pricing Manager - Medical Devices (Depuy Synthes) - LATAM
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 00001F2P
As the health care market continues to evolve there is an increased focus on reducing costs, improving outcomes, and increasing patient satisfaction. MD LATAM is experiencing a dramatic shift in how the prices of our products are viewed in the market place, with significant downward pressure, price transparency, benchmarking and competition. MD LATAM is committed to drive sustainable profitable growth through differentiated pricing capabilities, simplification of our pricing policies and processes and agility in addressing near-term opportunities as well as ensuring right price structures and correct product pricing positioning in the Market.
MD LATAM just announced a formal Pricing structure to address the mentioned objectives, composed by two important areas:
I. Value Capture Pricing: a regional position reporting into the newly created Strategic Insights and Analytics (SI&A) organization, responsible for leading the execution of value extraction and compliance of our pricing policies and processes.
II. Strategic Pricing: a regional position that reports into the franchises and is responsible for price-setting and pricing value proposition.
The Strategic and Value Capture Pricing teams will work closely together to ensure an adequate end-to end management of the pricing cycle in the region from value proposition definition, through price setting, execution, and analysis to define adjustments or new models as required.
A critical aspect to achieve this will be the strengthening of our pricing processes and governance at the regional and local levels.
The Strategic Pricing Position DePuy Synthes, will work closely with the global franchise teams to ensure we are setting prices in the franchise in line with the value we offer, while ensuring our competitiveness in the market place, with focus on NPIs and correct price setting of current core business. This position is responsible to ensure:
• Provide regional strategic pricing guidance: Market & customer segmentation for pricing and contracting with harmonized guidelines and segmentation criteria focused on quantitative as well as behavioral driven data and insights.
• Regional to Local Value Ladders alignment.
• Local Pricing opportunities based on profit and segments.
• Development of regional reference pricing guidelines (based on Global input, value proposition, market competitiveness and technical innovation),
• Right pricing of NPI (New Products introduction).
• Help to build LATAM capabilities with local teams to get Competitive pricing intelligence to build a fact base against which tactical pricing decisions are made; this includes competitor price tracking, product benchmarking, and list vs. street price comparisons.
This role is a LATAM role without a direct team.
In order to increase success factor in the position, In addition to demonstrating high level of proficiency in the business and the customer landscape and strong senior leadership influencing skills, the ideal candidates should possess:
- Very strong analytical skills with previous experience in price management.
- Proven ability to manage analytical tools with confidence and creating meaningful reports that call to action.
- Strong communication skills: Need to have experience in talking to different levels of the organization in their language and make complex things easy to understand.
- Seniority and flexibility: will have to stand in-front of senior audiences and manage anxiety and pressure very well.
- Ability to compromise in order to move forward with clear goals in mind.
- Independence and self-driven: ability to manage you own agenda in order to conquer your goals.
- Well organized and strong sense of delivery.
- Have some experience in working in multicultural environments (cross LATAM mainly).
- Ideally fluent in Spanish, English (must) and Portuguese.
America Latina-Colômbia, America Latina-México, America Latina-Argentina
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)