Johnson & Johnson Careers
E&PS FM Business Operations Director EMEA
Beerse, Belgium; United Kingdom; Netherlands; Switzerland; Italy; Germany
Requisition ID: 00001F1S
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Business Operations role is housed regionally and is accountable for coordinating and acting as orchestrator for strategy implementation. This individual is responsible for delivering standardized and consistent FM services within a distinct region while driving deep alignment with the E&PS Strategy,
Regional Leads, Sub-Regional Leads, and suppliers. This position reports directly into the Regional Lead and is accountable for carrying out activities pertaining to site master planning and project delivery,
continuous improvement, performance management and governance, and planning and budgeting. An ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience in operations, engineering, and business
process development, particularly focused on the areas of performance management and governance, along with executing strategy within a robust, mission driven, and largely outsourced facilities organization across supply chain and non-supply chain sites.
Key relationships include communication and coordination with FM regional leads as appropriate, to ensure successful implementation and management of the E&PS FM program across regions while managing nuances of unique sub-regions. This role also involves coordination with business customers,
particularly the Supply Chain organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, Business, Architecture, etc., or equivalent is required
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent; strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business process development and execution is required
- Professional certifications, (e.g., PMP, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience within global medical device, pharmaceutical or consumer goods industry is preferred
- Experience working and socializing strategies within a complex regionally driven organization
- Ability to analyze complex issues using critical thinking, problem solving, and sound judgement
- Successful track record of leading a team at large, multinational enterprises with manufacturing and non-manufacturing sites; specific experience around governance and performance management required
- Prior business and/or operations management experience with strong business analytical skills
- Experience developing process maps, financial models, metrics and measures, and statistical analyses strongly preferred
- Ability to understand systems requirements, transactional (CMMS, CAFM), analytical & reporting tools, customer interfaces, and data warehouses required
- Familiarity with FDA, GMP, and ISO requirements within the facilities environment and ability to direct interactions with other technical functions preferred
- Ability to write clear, concise, and informative reports
- Ability to work with sites of varying size, complexity, needs, with agility and excellence
- Must be able to travel on a regional and international basis up to 20-30% of time
Netherlands, UK, Germany, Italy or Switzerland.
Language Requirements: English language fluency
Travel Requirements: This position will require up to 20-30% domestic and international travel
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)