Caring for the world, one person at a time...
inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace
research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to
advance the health and well-being of billion people around the world.
We are looking for talents to join our Medical
Devices team in the Czech Republic.
We are happy to hear you are interested in this opportunity with J&J. There is currently no Product Manager vacancy open, though we are always interested to speak with talents. Once we do open such an opportunity in any of the J&J sectors, we will prioritize your interest and connect with you on the next steps.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of product marketing strategies for the respective businesses. This includes creating and executing selling and marketing strategies, tactics and tools that will help the team identify and go after the best opportunities.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Conveys the brand vision at the local/regional level in order to shape the brand value plan and strategic planning process
- Provides updates to the management team on launch status, ensuring the success of the launch in general
- Provides commercial insights and key assumptions to be integrated into local/ regional, scenarios & risk mitigation plan
- Works in collaboration with the National Sales Managers and country Market Access colleagues in a consulting and collaborative approach to achieve common goals
- Ensures that the Value Excellence Framework is adopted and utilized in planning for launch
- Is responsible for monitoring the development of brand campaigns and the implementation of core projects, as well as the organization of events
- Leads the implementation of the segmentation, targeting, channel and marketing mix strategy at a local level, taking into consideration local market and customer needs
- Leads the development and implementation of customer-specific, innovative and value-added initiatives to deliver customer needs
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University education
- Very good English skills, fluency in Czech language
- Previous experience in the medical/ pharmaceutical/ FMCG field an advantage
- Good understanding of the entire product life cycle stages is required
- Experience in preparing, delivering and executing brand value strategies at local/ regional level
- Ability to develop insight and analysis, providing scientific and commercial intelligence and foresight
- Commercial acumen and progressive commercial experience; strategic and project planning skills
- Advanced grasp of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Strategic mindset and entrepreneurship, very good communication and presentation skills
- An opportunity to be part of a succesfull global healthcare market leader
- An exceptionally dynamic and inspiring working environment
- An opportunity to work with original and innovative products valued by the clients
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Unlimited possibilities for further personal and professional development
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track record of success in business
- Motivating remuneration and numerous employee benefits including private fitness centre in the office building, 8 weeks of fully paid parental leave and many more
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)