Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Change & Communications Manager
Requisition ID: 00001EUU
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 129 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Lead Change Management and Communications for Regional FM Organization – 85%
- In alignment with the organizational change management framework used in J&J E&PS and FM, prepare the change management strategy; develop and execute change management plan.
- Track success of change management by using existing performance measures and identify new measures where necessary.
- Capture, develop and validate all change impacts for the business. Develop mitigation plans. Include insights in communications plan.
- Establish and execute a stakeholder engagement communications plan and maintain the stakeholder list.
- Collaborate with Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) partners to execute communications in alignment with overall change plan for readiness and go-live for programs. This includes, but is not limited to: writing targeted communications to stakeholders (in different levels of organization), developing program status updates, sharing ways the business can achieve the project benefits, creating project toolkits (PowerPoint decks for awareness, readiness), making management presentations, change readiness surveys, conducting change network meetings, developing FAQs (frequently asked questions), creating marketing materials and content for website updates (if applicable), utilizing digital signage, and providing End User training support, developing quarterly regional newsletters, contributing to global FM and E&PS newsletters. This also includes proofreading/editing materials.
- Develop leader action plans in support of changes.
- Follow branding guidelines when using branding for company, organization, and program.
- Lead, coordinate, and support regional engagement activities such as town halls, industry celebrations, and other regional events.
Support Engineering and Property Service (E&PS) and Project Costas – 15%
- Support quarterly Town Halls, interfacing with E&PS Strategy and the regional teams to identify topics, develop content/slides, interface with guest speakers and potentially help develop videos with local video production companies.
- Support quarterly newsletters, interfacing with E&PS Strategy and the regional teams to identify topics and write compelling articles and/or produce other forms of content including videos.
- Develop and support execution of change management and communications plan in alignment with overall Project Costas program plan to facilitate readiness and go-live.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Communications, Behavioral Science or equivalent, is required
- Master’s degree in related field, or equivalent, is preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of Change Management and Communications experience is required
- Change management efforts including communication, preparing organization for business transformation, influencing others and cross function project management.
- Certifications (e.g., PROSCI, PMP, MCR, SLCR, etc.) are preferred
- Experienced change management practitioner, who is comfortable with complexity
- Project management and reporting experience
- Ability to quickly understand complex information and workout the right parties to contact
- Good management and strong technical skills are required
- Strong record of collaboration ensuring completion of projects
- Strong communication skills both written and oral are required
- Ability to coordinate within sites of varying size, complexity, and needs with agility and excellence
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical focus is required
- Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovations is required
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office suite, are required
- Ability to travel regularly between sites, up to 20% of time, is required
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)