Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Plan Project Team Lead
Somerville, New Jersey; San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico; Cornelia, Georgia; Cincinnati, Ohio; San Angelo, Texas; Juarez, Mexico
Requisition ID: 00001EUQ
Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Plan Project Team Lead to report to the Manager, Global Supply Chain Projects.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
The Supply Chain Project Leader will drive improvements in Global Supply Chain Projects processes. This role will participate in cross functional teams and provide input for Global Supply Chain strategy across projects and platforms. This role will also coach/mentor Supply Chain Project Specialist(s) and Coordinator(s).
As a Supply Chain Project Team Lead, you will:
- Be responsible for the planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain activities related to approved and funded projects. Projects will include: new product introductions, product line extensions and lifecycle management changes.
- Plan for seamless transitions from the 'as is' configuration to the 'to be' state, incorporating Process Excellence Six Sigma and Lean.
- Ensure that projects support the achievement of the PLAN metrics for the Ethicon franchise by assuming project planning processes drive results in customer service and inventory.
- Participate in the project’s cross-functional teams and provide PLAN input & strategy.
- Support the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process to align with Demand & Supply Planning to ensure capacity is appropriately utilized for planning and scheduling functions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A degree in business, finance, logistics, supply chain or engineering is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the area of Supply Chain is required.
- This role requires the ability to speak the English language fluently.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- PMI or APICS certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP planning systems (i.e. JDE, SAP, APS) is preferred.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills are required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office is required, along with advanced knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, pivot tables, IF, statistical analysis, etc.).
- The ability to partner interdependently with cross-regional leadership and influence decision-making across multiple functional organizations and levels is required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to create, cultivate and implement change, are preferred.
- Six Sigma/Process Excellence training and/or certification is preferred.
- This role will be based primarily in the Ethicon Facility in Somerville, NJ with the options of being located in Cornelia, GA, San Angelo, TX, Cincinnati, OH, San Lorenzo, PR and Juarez, MX and may require up to 10% travel (domestic and international).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-US Route 22 West
North America-United States-Puerto Rico-San Lorenzo, United States-Georgia-Cornelia, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Texas-San Angelo, Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez
Ethicon Inc. (6045)