Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Early Talent (Temporal)
Colombia; Brazil; Mexico
Requisition ID: 00001EUP
SENIOR SPECIALIST- UNIVERSITY STRATEGY & IRDP LATAM
(Fix term PG 25)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you wish to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
As a member of the global Early Talent TA leadership team, you will provide a high level of consultative leadership to implement campus and early talent strategies in the region. This person will partner closely with business leaders, HR, and Talent Acquisition to create and implement highly differentiated strategies that ensures J&J is attracting and assessing top students.
As the Senior Specialist- University Strategy & IRDP LATAM you will partner with the Human Resources generalist and managers to accomplish staffing level goals for a select group of positions. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates.
• Develop sources of qualified applicants for special assignments in addition to normal client base.
• Review and evaluate applications for work history, education and training, salary desired, other skills and abilities to determine qualification for employment; conduct interviews, administers.
• Inform applicants about job duties, responsibilities, pay, benefits, hours, working conditions, Company policies, and other related information.
• Initiate job opening status reports to obtain approval to begin the employment process.
• Work with management to confirm candidate selection and salary.
• Make offer to selected applicant and serve as the interface between management and applicant to reach offer acceptance.
• Lead in recruitment and selection projects and recommend changes to the process to increase attraction and retention of highly qualified applicants.
• Maintain compliance with local government regulations by administering employment practices within standard operating procedures and assisting junior level staff.
• Source leads dedicatedly using a variety of sourcing techniques and resources including candidate database mining, referrals, extensive networking, and professional outreach.
• Provide ongoing advising value to clients to improve search/recruitment efforts by remaining current on industry trends and developments
Qualifications for the role:
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of equivalent work experience in recruiting and/or human resources.
• Solid understanding of the graduate and MBA recruitment landscape (education system, qualifications, university recruitment cycles) will be a plus.
• Sound understanding and exposure to University Recruiting strategy. You will need to look at multiple channels to identify candidates and engage creative strategies to attract candidates.
• Demonstrable track record of successful implementation of TA strategies across LATAM and strong project management skills.
• Demonstrable ability to interact with senior business leaders to drive their ET recruiting processes. Strong presentation skills to connect with broad audiences with impact.
• Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate data to insights.
1. Integrity and behavior based on the Credo Ethical actions at all levels in the activities.
2. Orientation al Result: Pursues everything with direction and energy, focused on the final result, without fear to initiate the action without knowing all the facts, is committed to finish what starts.
3. Relation: Warm, friendly and with interpersonal skills, accessible and easy to communicate. It relates well with all people, builds positive relationships.
4. Flexibility and Adaptation to Change: Open to learning, is in continuous personal improvement, is aware of itself and the impact it generates on others, is receptive to feedback, is flexible, adapts to characteristics that demand different situations.
5. Intellectual curiosity: Challenge to the status quo and search for creative solutions that can improve the way of doing things. see the possibilities; willing to experiment; pursue new ideas; pleasant with ambiguity and uncertainty.
Location Base position: Colombia, Mexico & Brazil.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember this is a Fix Term position, with a direct contract with us.
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Latin America-Brazil, Latin America-Mexico
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)