Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 00001ETT
Be Vital in this role
Key responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrating superior knowledge of the market, competitor portfolios and customers;
• Building & developing strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff;
• The ability to deliver training and support to customers, ensuring they are conversant with the use of our products;
• Developing key customer call strategies to identify and pursue sales leads;
• Demonstration of a genuine passion for the medical device industry; and
• Build collaborative relationships across the wider business
Key to your success will be your confidence in your ability to work effectively in the operating theatre, demonstrating a high level of clinical expertise whilst being extremely effective at imparting information of a highly technical nature.
Be Valued for who you are
The desired requirements for this role include:
• A successful track record in the medical device sector is preferred;
• A relevant background in Nursing (theatre), Physiotherapy, Science or other related disciplines would also be highly considered;
• Drive & personal motivation to succeed;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• Strong organisational and planning skills;
• An ability to work well under pressure to ensure positive outcomes;
• The ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders; and
• The ability to work well and collaboratively within a team environment.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Applications close Sunday, 7th July 2019.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)