Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 00001ETR
- Liaise with Business Owners, BTLs and other Business analysts to define and prioritize user stories, acceptance criteria and specifications in the sprint cycles.
- Utilize effective Business Analyst technics in order to translate what Business may want and to identify what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
- Explain to Business how requirement may be implemented from a functional stand point. Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Participate to in-take process and define and/or support other business Analyst in solution blue-print.
- Responsible for functional design of the process in the IT solutions. Document requirements as User Story in Change Management tool (JIRA).
- Drive optimal solutions in liaison with TS (Technical Services) in term of Build and Run.
- Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes and liaise with TS to get accurate estimate.
- Validate technical design delivered by TS teams and track on sprint delivery by participating to daily scrum meeting.
- Maintain a prioritized master backlog across all Janssen Medical Cloud projects. Ensure alignment of backlog with product roadmap and communicate to TS.
- Deliver test protocol & test scenarios in liaison with Business, conduct pre-UAT and guide/support business testers during UAT.
- Participate in compliance activities with TS as required.
- Oversee data usage and liaise with business stakeholders to accelerate adoption of the different capabilities to maximize ROI.
- Identify "hidden" requirements based on process and technology knowledge (impact in other modules, compliance requirements, services/support needs…).
- Collaborate with peers across product lines to ensure good priorities, design and delivery of change units.
- Work in collaboration with the PLO to design a vision and a roadmap for the capabilities in the area of Digital by helping to understand and to map processes to roadmaps and to identify risks and dependencies.
- Know technologies like Drupal and/or other CMS technologies, knowledge of JIRA/Confluence/HPALM is a plus.
- Able to identify if a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization. Drives designs to maximize existing capabilities of the products.
- Bachelor degree in science, engineering or technology.
- >3 years’ experience in designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions.
- Experience in creating and operating IT services (configuration management, incident mgt., problem mgt., service mgt.).
- Experience in web solutions, business processes and architecture.
- Experience in agile delivery.
- Familiar with common EU regulation around data privacy, security, ...
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Able to explain in business terms (processes, roles, deliverables) different alternatives to meet business requirements. Use this information to drive discussion solutions with business owners.
- Able to produce design blueprints with limited input to facilitate discussions with the business and agree how business needs can be met.
- Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Able to stay updated on technology roadmaps, relevant technology players (market leaders, visionaries and challengers).
- Able to document and clearly communicate use cases, solutions and recommendations that best match business requirements and optimize total cost of ownership.
- Able to identify when a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization.
- Able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects.
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Cross-Functional/Cross-Company Working Experience.
- English proficiency oral and written.
The role is Europe-based and will involve travel (<25%) across the EMEA region. It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy to travel/transportation.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Johnson & Johnson strives to attract people with strong, positive values, and develops, reinforces and rewards those values. The company’s special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a document that has guided the company for 75 years. As its ethical framework, it outlines the responsibility to customers, employees, communities and stockholders. With good career development opportunities and an excellent range of benefits, if our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the career move for you.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)