Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Director (m/f/d) CSS – Multiple Location
Requisition ID: 00001ELZ
The Cardiovascular and Speciality Solutions (CSS) Group consists of different businesses and serves a diverse base of customers in Electrophysiology (Biosense Webster), Neurovascular (Cerenovus), Breast Aesthetics (Mentor), and Ear, Nose and Throat (Acclarent). The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant breakthroughs and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
The CSS medical director will be the EMEA medical leader for CSS, primarily focused on Biosense Webster and Cerenovus, and a core member of the EMEA CSS Extended Leadership Team and global CSS Preclinical Clinical Medical Extended Leadership Team.
Are you ready to work doing something you are passionate about?
This position may be placed at any JnJ EMEA site.
- Identify EMEA evidence requirements and regional topics and trends of clinical interest for consideration in the global evidence generation strategy for new products.
- Lead local execution of the global evidence generation strategy, including Investigator Initiated Studies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to enhance patient access and clinical adoption of product launches into EMEA
- Lead clinical scientific discussions with regulatory agencies / notified bodies to drive support of the clinical and regulatory strategy, including proposed clinical investigations; review process of clinical evidence generated for marketing authorization
- Build scientific partnerships with regional and local professional associations, hospitals and registries in support of key business areas
- Customer support and engagement, incl. support the Key Opinion Leader engagement strategy for EMEA
- Oversee medical affairs activities across the region (in collaboration with country medical affairs)
- Medical Support for regional Value Selling, Improving Clinical Outcomes, Launch Excellence, Value added services
- Support Training material development and train internally and externally
- Support Medical information Requests, critical complaint, product issue & safety support
- Contribute to scientific papers, including publications
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- Medical degree in human medicine with doctorate and clinical experience in cardiology, preferably with key focus on electrophysiology
- Previous industry experience collaborating with different teams (Medical / Clinical / R&D / RA / QS / Commercial) in a regulated, commercial biomedical or medical device business
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to successfully influence and implement policy with key customers and partners
- Ability to build long lasting relationships and develop partnerships with key business partners and customers/investigators
- Proven success in delivering clinical programs within clinical research setting
- Excellent English written and spoken is mandatory, other languages are an advantage for communicating with customers and colleagues in EMEA
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)