Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 00001EIQ
The Epidemiology analyst in China will work under the supervision of the senior members of Epidemiology Asia Pacific team, the research leadership of the local Chinese company, and more senior members of the global Epidemiology department to provide Epidemiology support to projects in multiple therapeutic areas in China. The Epidemiology analyst will be expected to be responsible for the development of programs, quality control and documentation of statistical programs in support of department projects.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- to deliver individual programming deliverables of projects with low to medium complexity.
- to develop quality control checks for programs or output.
- to develop programs to produce tables, listings, figures and other reports.
- to develop statistical analysis plan and maintain programming documentation as appropriate.
- to participate in the development and review of study-specific procedures.
- to participate in epidemiology project team meetings as required.
- to develop proficiency in technical/programming skills.
· At least bachelor degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematical science, biostatistics, pharmacology or public health + 3 years’ experience in related field; Master degree preferred + 1 years’ experience in related field;
· Programming and analyzing large databases;
· Proficiency in SAS programming or other statistical software (such as R, Python);
· Ability to write statistical analysis plan according to the protocol and program with statistical analysis plan;
· Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
· Fluent in Chinese and English (Reading, writing, and speaking);
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)