Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Business Analyst - Global Education Services (GES)
Requisition ID: 00001EHT
Johnson and Johnson’s Medical Devices business segment is recruiting for a Manager, Business Analyst – Global Education Services (GES). The preferred location for this position will be in Beerse, Belgium with consideration given to other J&J locations in Europe.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Medical Devices represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the Medical Devices organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of the Medical Devices Technology GES & Compliant Communications product line, this position will be working closely with the business to translate business needs and requirements into clear and easily understood strategies and requirements relative for consumable product backlogs and sprints cycles. This position will also manage effective relationships with both key business partners and delivery teams to ensure the smooth Agile delivery of key product and solutions in support of product line capabilities. The candidate will be primarily focused on enabling Event Management & Professional Relations & Operations capabilities (Contracting, Payments) in the EMEA region through a variety of compliant, innovative and differentiated solutions; in addition to other (Digital) Education capabilities as needed.
- Lead across a number of stakeholders (Business & IT) the building of strategies for successful development and deployment of Global Educational solutions, core capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value; enabling the achievement of product delivery targets and more.
- Partner across the product line to support innovative opportunities with business partners to enable differentiated educational paths for our business and customers through digital and mobile education capabilities and tools.
- Understand IT products or systems in the Global Education space; map out business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support.
- Prioritize and align, with the business, a harmonized regional portfolio of capabilities in support of strategic business imperatives.
- Writes, manages and clarifies story points as required. Maintain key product strategies and backlogs in partnership with Business Product Owners accordingly; while ensuring financial management and stewardship for such products.
- Works with the business to translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes project charters, use cases, data flows, wireframes, etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Ensures effective coordination of user acceptance testing (as required) to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Oversees day to day platform configuration management
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Drives collaboration and sharing of best practices within the GES Product line space across the WW Medical Device IT community. Partners within Key regional & Corporate teams to ensure alignment to strategies relevant to the Education space.
- Lead teams with both direct and indirect accountability to ensure successful delivery.
- Act as an IT representative on business leadership and governance teams as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in the field of Computer Science or Business Administration is preferred. A minimum of 6 years of overall IT experience is required
- Previous industry knowledge highly desired in the life sciences space
- Proven track record managing business relationships effectively at varying levels to ensure successful partnership and delivery.
- Demonstrated experience leading complex programs with significant system and process interdependencies is required
- Strong experience with delivering digital, mobile, and/or go to market capabilities with direct customer preferred
- Previous exposure/experience working with Digital Asset processes and systems highly desired.
- Ability to quickly acclimate and work across multiple, complex business domains in support of projects is required.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills are required.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Result-oriented and outcome-driven, and ability to challenge status quo
- Strong business analysis and project management skill
- Familiarity with software development methodologies is required; previous experience in an Agile environment preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)