Johnson & Johnson Careers
Professional Education Manager, Electrophysiology, Education Solutions EMEA
Requisition ID: 00001EHB
Johnson and Johnson Institute is a critical pillar of our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. As part of the Global Center of Excellence, the Professional Education (ProfEd) Manager Electrophysiology, will be responsible for establishing the JNJ Institute strategy and implementation of innovative educational solutions around Electrophysiology. In this role the candidate will be accountable to enhance the professional Education Learning Continuums to sharpen clinical skills and reshape patient care to restore more lives. Major responsibilities also include ensuring measurable and effective delivery of all customer education across Electrophysiology. A 360° approach from large scale highly scientific JNJ Institute Symposia to intimate hands-on courses and In-Hospital Trainings will allow the ProfED Manager to optimize the offering to the customers’ needs. Based on the fast changing market requirements the ProfEd Manager is requested to stay flexible and adapt accordingly.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Lead ProfEd insights, strategy, design and tactics to support the EMEA business imperatives in close collaboration with global & regional marketing as well as local country education and the oneMD EMEA Education Solutions team.
- Build, leverage and implement innovative disease centric customer learning pathways for Electrophsiology as well as establish a clear ProfEd plan incl. the latest and fast changing Biosense Webster product portfolio.
- Running both symposia style as well as hands-on wetlab workshops.
- A key component of this role is leading the AFIB Symposium and initiatives such as training villages at key congresses.
- Bring your electrophysiology clinical expertise and be prepared to become an expert in Biosense Webster’s product lines.
- Manage and nurture faculty relationships, optimize and expand the EMEA pool of faculty and engage them in the early stage of new projects and product launches.
- Timely targeting and planning of contracts within specialty areas for EMEA.
- Build and leverage education partnerships with strategically important European medical societies
- Strongly connect and engage with all ProfED Managers locally, regionally and globally for flawless implementation of the strategic initiatives as well as the transfer of success models across EMEA
- Increase access and differentiate through implementation of low cost/high reach digital & technology Professional Education
- The candidate will plan and control the budget of the educational courses/initiatives for the Biosense Webster
- The candidate will continuously measure and analyze results to implement continuous improvements and will establish clear outcome tracking based on state-of-the-art concepts fully in line with the healthcare compliance requirements
- Co-shape within the CoE of Global Education Solutions the development of a new global ProfED strategy.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3-5 years of medical device sales experience or relevant clinical experience required.
- Experience in the delivery of medical device or professional education programs incl. educational components during new product launches. (Minimum 2 year)
- Must have in depth knowledge of the Electrophysiology business
- Willingness to actively share successful approaches to ProfED with colleagues to improve the broader EMEA ProfED offering
- Sound business acumen and financial calculation skills to establish dashboards and proven ability to understand business strategy
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and engage with colleagues and external partners, including remotely
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and analytics
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem-solving skills
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Easily builds rapport with colleagues and external partners
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently
- Master Degree or minimum equivalence through experience
- Product or sales management experience
- Project management experience, preferably with digital technology and/or systems development
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legal & Health Care Compliance policies
- Experience in Adult Learning Principles and Launch Excellence
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Solothurn-Solothurn, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Johnson & Johnson (Ireland) Limited (8180)