Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Finance Analyst Regional Therapeutic Area Controlling
Requisition ID: 00001EF7
The regional Janssen EMEA Finance Team provides strategic finance support to the European Leadership Team, to the Central EMEA Strategy Organization and to all regional EMEA functions, ensuring value creation is at the heart of decision making.
Within this organization, the TA Controlling team is focused on delivering tactical and strategic value adding Finance support to the cross-functional brand strategy teams and Therapeutic Area lead, in close partnership with the ESO Finance team, the BSCOE and OpCo Finance teams. This includes a.o. sales performance analysis, strategic resource allocation, ROI/NPV analysis, (long term) sales planning and efficient opex budget management.
The Sr. Financial analyst will be a key member within the TA Controlling team and will report into the Sr. Finance Manager Oncology, Hematology, Pulmonary Hypertension.
The role involves a high degree of business exposure through cross functional business partnering with the brand strategy teams, in a virtual setting and matrix organization. In addition, the Senior analyst will in the heart of cross-FIN collaboration between the BSCOE, local OpCo Finance teams and regional BUF teams.
Key activities include, but are not limited to:
- Represent Finance in Integrated Brand Value Teams and guide them through Opex budget management, long or short-term sales forecasts or ad hoc business case development, by leveraging a full understanding of the brand strategy
- Perform monthly sales performance analysis in collaboration with OpCo’s and BI function
- Take ownership on the reporting to the alliances for Imbruvica and set up the way to report for new alliances (CAR-T)
- Support ad hoc the Dynamic Champions team with profitability analysis to ensure the maximum value can be extracted out of a portfolio of established brands
- Analyze the TA Resource Allocation by benchmarking based on internal financial data (Product Contribution Statements) and/or external data, to ensure the optimal resource allocation cross brands and cross-function
- Ensure efficient and aligned between TA performance analysis processes and tools
- Participate in/lead cross-functional or regional finance projects and ad hoc analysis
- Actively participate in NBD projects on an ad hoc basis
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields preferred with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant business experience
- Fluent in English, other languages an asset.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills. Ability to develop and maintain an extensive range of contacts and to connect, communicate and collaborate in an international environment and virtual matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Able to combine a helicopter view with deep dives when needed
- Accurate and compliance driven
- Stress resistance and sense of priority to handle tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work independently as part of a coherent team
- Ability to shape and influence
This position is (preferably) based in Switzerland-Zug and requires less than 5% travel.
Other locations: Cross Country: Belgium-Beerse / Germany-Neuss / UK-High Wycombe
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)