Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader - IT Senior Director
Requisition ID: 00001EEL
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Medical Device LA IT Business Technology Leader (IT Senior Director). This position can be located in Sao Paolo, Brazil or Bogota, Columbia.
This individual will be responsible for the technological direction of the Medical Device group within LATAM serving as a critical point of contact for business to IT execution. Will drive IT Strategy for a $1.2B business with $30M in annual IT spend. This individual will be responsible for developing IT as a competitive advantage and enabler for the business with oversight of MD IT, and should be a passionate change agent.
The IT Senior Director will collaborate with business partners in the region to define technology strategy that maximizes business value and minimizes time to market. Will define priorities for business and associated technology investments leveraging product line organization, and effectively manage investments to deliver maximize value. Will oversee BTLs and PLs teams within region and drive collaboration and sharing of best practices. Will align Business and IT stakeholders around common measurable goals. This individual will be accountable for delivery and operational IT expense. And understand core internal IT products and new technologies and approaches to drive business value. Responsible for external client engagement. Will perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, engineering or business administration is required.
- A Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or business administration and/or Master of Business Administration with Technology as a core component is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing/directing an IT operation, leading a line of business, and an Information Technology team and strategy is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of people management experience is required.
- A deep understanding of business drivers/processes, the ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments, and experience working across multiple levels of an organization is required.
- This individual must have knowledge of relevant trends (e.g., digital, big data), expertise driving adoption to improve IT, business experience, and previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business.
- The ability to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions, represent customers/users, translate business process needs into IT solutions, work at an abstract level, and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer is required.
- Healthcare industry (Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical) experience is an asset.
- This position will be located in Sao Paolo, Brazil or Bogota, Columbia.
- Up to 20% internal travel within LATAM and the US may be required.
Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)