Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Quality Engineer II (warehouse), QA (Long-term Contractor)
Requisition ID: 00001EC9
The position is designed to be executing overall quality leadership for packaging material supplier / co-packers / central warehouse / distributor quality activities. To ensure that released products are in compliance with J&J quality standards.
The scopes of key responsibilities are;
- Major responsibilities are as following in accordance to STD, WWSP, Regional Quality procedures, SOP, GMP related standards, and local Regulatory requirements.
- Develops and implements Q&C system to ensure that released products are quality compliance and regulatory compliance.
- Imported product management
- Release imported products in SAP system timely.
- Update quality module (QM) data in SAP system.
- Inspect FAI samples and feedback the observation to manufacturing site
- Manage trade sample
- Conduct Finished Goods inspection / reporting
- Assist 3PL warehouse in conducting non-conformity imported products inspection.
- Promotional product management
- Review / approve the working instruction / pack design of respective promotional item
- Review / approve standard sample to ensure the design meets J&J standard – label mix-up prevention
- Inspect 3PL re-packing line occasionally to ensure the practice is in comply with GMP
- Assist 3PL in conducting quality incident investigation
- Prepare NC / CAPA report
- Packaging material (PM) supplier management
- PM specification preparation / revision
- PM supplier selection / qualification / quality performance monthly / annual review
- PM supplier audit / audit report preparation / audit action plan (AAP) follow up
- Conduct necessary training to PM suppliers
- Consumer Complaint Vigilance Management
- Ensure call center is following QSP to login consumer complaint into complaint system timely
- Conduct preliminary inspection of complaint product & process risk assessment before closure
- Send complaint products to supplying country and investigation report follow up
- 3PL warehouse quality management
- Enhance 3PL practice on warehousing / distribution / re-packing meets J&J standard
- Provide / update product storage condition requirements
- Conduct annual GWP / GSP / GDP audit / audit preparation / AAP follow up
- Conduct mock recall annual to ensure product traceability to the first tier customer
- Conduct necessary quality training to HCT, such as, incoming inspection
|Required Competencies and Skills:|
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)