Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Vision] Supply Chain Assistant (Long-term contractor)
Requisition ID: 00001EBE
Responsible for daily Supply Chain operations in Taiwan including but not limited to: inventory planning, order management, communication and management of 3PL for order processing, and acting as a liaison with commercial team to ensure smooth day to day order fulfilment.
- Work closely with 3PL to facilitate smooth warehouse and distribution operation
Work closely with call center to ensure accurate order entry, timely problem solving and timely communication between call centre, 3PL and commercial team
Assist in inventory management and supply planning
Assist in planning of repackaging activities
Handle payment process for supply chain related activities.
Perform Monthly KPI analysis and other supply chain report
Perform other projects as assigned.
- Degree in Business or related disciplines. Fresh graduate is also considered.
- Experiences in supply chain or inventory planning.
- Proficient in MS Excel functions such as Pivot table, Vlookup, etc
- SAP or other ERP experience is preferred
- High proficiency of English communication.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with ambition to grow and develop.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)