Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Hepatitis B
Requisition ID: 00001E73
Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Hepatitis B, located in Raritan, New Jersey or Beerse, Belgium. The Hepatitis Disease Area Stronghold (DAS) is part of the Infectious Disease & Vaccines (IDV) Therapeutic Area.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Global Services, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing Hepatitis B, reports to the Global Commercial Leader Hepatitis B. The Director is responsible for developing global commercial strategy for pipeline assets, in collaboration with key functions across the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO), Research and Development (R&D), and JNJ business regions.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Hepatitis B will:
- Lead the development of key components of the global commercial strategy within the HBV Value Excellence framework, including market definition, brand vision, indication sequencing, value strategy, differentiation.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of the current and future Hepatitis B market to provide insights for forecasting, strategic planning, business planning.
- Effectively partner with R&D and serve as the “voice of the customer” on the assigned cross-functional Compound Development Team, to ensure the development of products with unequivocal promotable advantage and strong evidence-based value propositions.
- Partner with Medical Affairs and Market Access to develop and advance strategies for medical education, publications, market access and reimbursement.
- which will inform the HBV strategy based on appropriate external insights and inputs.
- Collaborate with regional partners and BI to embed external stakeholder insights from patients, health care providers and payers to drive an insight based, holistic and aligned global commercial strategy with special focus on China.
- Support the development of a robust portfolio strategy for the Hepatitis B Disease Area Stronghold (DAS) and assist DAS leadership and JBD in identifying and assessing new business development opportunities.
- Serve as a core member of the Global Commercial Team (GCT), a cross-functional team responsible for developing and executing the global Hepatitis B commercial strategy.
The qualified candidate should be an agile team player who is able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision making. This individual will have the ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex clinical data. This individual must have an understanding of clinical data and the ability to interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues. This individual must demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing without authority and excellent strategic thinking.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences as well as experience in infectious diseases, especially Hepatitis and Vaccines, is a strong advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required, with a documented track record of exceptional results, leadership and teamwork.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in in-line marketing, brand responsibility or market access is required.
- Experience in global strategy development or marketing experience in more than one region/country is preferred, experience and knowledge of China as key market is strongly preferred.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills are required, as are the abilities to master complexity and to integrate insights into strategies
- Solid executive, verbal and written communication skills are required, along with demonstrated presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of teamwork, collaboration, and inclusion, and the ability to develop strong business relationships across functions and geographies
- Demonstrated experience in planning, prioritizing and leading projects and agency/vendor management experience is required
The location for this position is Raritan, New Jersey or Beerse, Belgium. This position will require up to 30% travel, both domestic and international.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)