Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital Innovation Lab Manager EMEA – Digital Acceleration Team
Requisition ID: 00001E4P
In close partnership with i4C steering committee and the CDS leadership team, organize the intake process to source innovation ideas
Run the governance all along the idea generation to MVP funnel
Propose quantitative objectives and tracking for the different stages of ideas to MVP funnel
Communicate process and rationale for selection to the broader organization, within the i4C communication flow
Ensure continuous support of product/project teams throughout the ideas to MVP funnel, and be responsible for the setup of agile MVP teams set for success – mixing internal JnJ profiles from ESO and OpCos and external specific skills (agile coaches, prototypers…
(2) Manage the design and the running of the experiential learning program to build capabilities throughout the organization
Ensure proper staffing of external resources and/or internal resources to design and run the experiential academy program within the lab – in close connection with the capabilities enhancement team in EMEA
Steer the execution of the experiential academy roll-out to various target groups, and propose adjustments to program as needed
Be the JnJ representative when welcoming new “promotions” of experiential learners and ensure tracking of results
Communicate on program results to the broader organization, within the i4C communication flow
(3) Create an innovation hub for internal and external entre/intrapreneurs to meet and synergize.
Directly and through external partners, connect with the external environment on digital innovation and healthcare start up ecosystem, as well as with large corporations running similar programs
Identify several open innovation opportunities (hackathon, datathon…) – either through existing events and hubs that the lab can partner with or by creating ad hoc events. Link these opportunities with actual unmet business needs and/or MVPs accelerated in the lab
Communicate on those events to the broader organization, within the i4C communication flow
- Master’s degree or above in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable expert in field of customer experience and digital solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and practice of agile methodologies; including (not exclusive): sprint design, design thinking, scrum, lean start-up
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and changes in the business model.
- Strong presenter and able to lead multiple levels of organization from MDs to Product Managers through thinking process
- Ability to understand the corporate strategy and to place the lab role within the i4C program
- Creative approach to needs, curiosity, open mind and strong ability to learn
- Strong networker and outside face for Janssen in the startup community around Station F
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in additional EMEA languages would be beneficial.
- Ability to work effectively in virtual teams.
- Aware of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, policies and guidelines.
- A minimum of 8+ years business experience is required with a proven track record of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working on digital and/or customer engagement solutions
- Strong preference for somebody who has run a digital lab before or has worked intensively on running a portfolio of agile projects / innovation
- While experience in pharma is a plus, experience in running complex projects in a very regulated environment (banking, insurance, medical devices…) is required
- Staffing and management skills in a context of multi-expert and multi-cultural team, composed of both contracted and potentially internal JnJ talents
- A track-record in change management in various dimensions: communication, training, change advocacy, goal-settings…
European level (ESO): Product managers (EPM), Brand directors (IBVTLs and RCSLs), medical teams, CDS teams - digital teams in particular
Operating Companies Customer excellence & digital teams colleagues, product managers, Sales Managers, Local digital network
- Strong communication skills (oral + written).
- High degree of accountability and decision-making skills
- Combination between strategic thinking and operational execution
- Self-starter, entrepreneur, can do mentality
- High adaptability and flexibility
- Demonstrated leadership in highly cross-functional and collaborative environment – in an international setting
It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in the Paris’ region
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)