Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) - Singapore
Requisition ID: 00001E41
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices.
“By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
Our Foundational Human Resources Leadership Development Program (F-HRLDP) provides a unique opportunity to be part of this mission while building an outstanding career foundation in the Human Resources space.
The F-HRLDP is a three-year rotational program designed to develop exceptional, highly motivated early in career talent in their journey as outstanding HR professionals, through:
- Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the Global Services HR operating model;
- An integrated HRLDP cohort curriculum that is innovative and future-focused; and
- Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
Throughout the program, F-HRLDPs will develop critical HR and business skills through diverse rotations in Global Services, the largest area of our enterprise HR model. Some participants may also have the opportunity to experience a direct connection between HR and the business through strategic business partner roles. Rotations in Global Services, HR will offer opportunities to expand knowledge and experience in areas including, but not limited to:
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Learning Design and Operations
- Talent Mobility
- HR Knowledge Management
- Compensation Administration, and more.
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates:
- Excellent learning agility – ability to digest information quickly, make connections across different and identify key questions / areas to explore
- Highly collaborative – can deliver strong results in close partnership with colleagues, leaders and external stakeholders across work areas, functions and geographies
- Demonstrated early leadership aptitude, including the ability to communicate effectively with, engage and influence others (in person and virtually)
- Ability to build very strong stakeholder relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
- Global mindset – desire to collaborate with cross-regional partners and solve enterprise-level challenges
- Sophisticated critical and strategic thinking skills
- A pro-active approach to problem solving and a sound sense of urgency
- Comfort with the pace and ambiguity of our increasingly complex business world, yet with a willingness to take risk and challenge the status quo
- Digital mindset – ability to thrive in a “speed of thought” environment requiring flexibility of both thought and action
Successful candidates will meet these criteria:
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located. Location: Singapore.
- Matriculated student completing a Bachelor’s Degree with focus in business, HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2018 – July 2019. Master’s or MBA students will be considered and are welcome to apply
- Demonstrated interest in developing a career in human resources
- An overall cumulative GPA of 4.25 or higher on a 5 scale is preferred
- 6 – 24 months of professional work experience is required (include internship experience, but does not include military service)
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required
- Geographically mobile for four years, including the three-year duration of program and the year following program graduation is required
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in additional languages is desired.
- Candidates may travel based on business needs and work in Global Services hub locations, which are located in:
- Asia Pacific: Suzhou, China and Manila, Philippines
Please note that the Foundational HRLDP is the partner program to our best-in-class Experienced HRLDP (designed for MBA / Master’s students with 5+ years of prior professional experience to enter J&J’s HR function at Manager level).
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)