Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Clinical Development Manager
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 00001E3Y
Our companies of MD&D (Medical Devices & Diagnostics) provides treatment technologies in the areas of orthopedics, spine, sports medicine and neurology, sutures and tissue repair, biopharmaceutical, minimally invasive surgery, cardiovascular disease and diabetes care.
We are searching the best talent for: Clinical Development Manager
This individual will be responsible for:
New Products Clinical Strategy Development and Deployment:
• To create success in the adoption of new products and maximization of its usage since the launch.
• Work closely with Marketing and Clinical Specialist team to support smooth introduction of new technologies.
• Launch new technologies; and have accountability for achieving geographically aligned business objectives. Through this support, they will be a strategic partner to implement emerging education related to new technologies, organizational directives and to quantifiably improve their workgroup's level of clinical competence. The end result should be that Biosense Webster personnel are recognized as best in industry for their commercial, technical and clinical competencies and that new technology is introduced flawlessly.
Implement marketing strategy in the field, with special focus on critical-to-success product's application:
• Ensure full and clear understanding and deployment of those strategies by the local clinical teams to obtain clinical application of Biosense Webster products and development of therapy adoption rapid and strong.
• Work closely with Clinical Specialists to maximize utilization of CARTO® 3 Systems and new technologies with focus in the AF and VT arena.
Partner with Sales & Service leaders to execute content for emerging and targeted areas of growth. Partner with various stakeholders including Sales, Marketing and Global Education & Training to execute continual education of all sales & clinical field personnel.
Navigation/AF Key Opinion Leader management:
• Establish a strong relationship with all LATAM Key Opinion Leaders to better define support and clinical advice to/from labs.
• Ensure a strong communication within LATAM on the most recent AF treatment options with our technologies and maximize Key Opinion Leaders CARTO® 3 and new technology adoption in AF treatment.
• Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI's systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System and all appropriate software modules) during case procedures and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals. Educate assigned customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings. Share best practices to increase value for customers.
• Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with physicians & EP laboratory staff in order to identify and foster interest in new products or product indications to grow and develop the company's product and technology utilization.
• Also may be accountable to provide technical and clinical product support to Electrophysiology (EP) physicians and laboratory staff for BWI diagnostic and therapeutic catheters and systems to enable practitioners to perform advanced cardiac ablation procedures.
Improve the clinical competencies of the clinical team
• Assessing and increasing the clinical competency development for the assigned workgroup's field organization, and assessing team members' clinical skills, identifying internal or external resources to fill training gaps and monitor/track improvement to a level of certification and beyond.
• Work in coordination with the Global Education & Training team to accurately assess the clinical skills of assigned BWI clinical team members and establish a prioritized clinical development plan leading to continual growth and business goal attainment.
• Facilitate the development of the assigned BWI clinical team members to meet the requirements of the certification and ongoing clinical development process.
• Develop & execute a workgroup-wide certification plan that brings 100% of the group to the targeted level, and accurately assesses the clinical skills of assigned per diem clinical support and manages them through the per diem certification process. Measure, and is accountable, to quantifiable learning and growth in their assigned workgroup.
• Use and coach aligned workgroups on consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account. Create awareness of BWI solutions and facilitates Sales Representatives (SR) Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
Share the best clinical practices and identify critical success factors:
• Ensure a strong and productive Communication with the clinical team to share the best practices, critical-to-know calls or any point that could be raised related to products or procedures
This position can be located in Mexico, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Chile, Peru, Brazil and Miami
5 years of experience in the field ( preferable ablation)
People management Experience
Good communication skills with KOLs and other Key stakeholders
Experience in New Product Launch and Clinical Studies are desirable
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)