Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader, North (Belgium, Netherlands, France and Nordics)
Requisition ID: 00001E3G
The Business Technology Leader (BTL) is responsible for defining technology strategy across the Northern countries including Belgium, France, Netherlands and Nordics.
For these areas, the BTL will serve as a critical point of contact for the AVP and GMs North and the boards.
He/she will be responsible for developing IT as a competitive advantage and enabler for the business, identifying how technology can help to accelerate business growth in these areas This individual should be a passionate change agent and have a good understanding about the challenges and opportunities of doing business in EMEA.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with business partners in the region to define technology strategy that maximizes business value and minimizing time to market with a focus on the countries in North.
- Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments leveraging product line organization, effectively manages investments to deliver maximize value
- Aligns stakeholders around common measurable goals
- Accountable for delivery and operational IT expense
- Understands core internal IT products and new technologies and approaches to drive business value (external benchmarking)
- External client engagement
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or business administration
- 10+ Years’ experience leading an IT organization
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes and ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments
- Experience working across multiple levels of an organization
- Knowledge of technology trends (e.g., digital, big data) and demonstrated ability to translate these technology trends in successful initiatives within a local and regional context
- Expertise driving adoption to improve IT
- Experience being a member of a business leadership team
- Business experience with a good understanding about the similarities and differences of doing business in the different EMEA markets
- Ability to express local and regional needs towards a global audience
- Ability to influence others that are not in your direct control
- Ability to balance the need for standardization and enterprise thinking with the specific needs and challenges in the markets
- Previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business
- Able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions,
- Able to represent customers/users
- Can translate business process needs into IT solutions
- Has ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to work across a culturally diverse environment
- Extensive supervisor and people management experience
Strong understanding of product development lifecycle, knowledge of healthcare, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems, excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation, strong negotiating skills. Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)