Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Associate Product Manager
Requisition ID: 00001E2L
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Therapeutic area: Immunology and Pulmonary Atrial Hypertension
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Responsible for marketing management of assigned brand.
- Develop brand strategy, plan and execute marketing programs for assigned brand
- P&L management and budget control of the responsible products
- Work with KOL to conclude market insights and to develop marketing programs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives
- University graduate
- 2-3 years sales and marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry , experience in Immunology or Pulmonary Atrial Hypertension is preferable
- Experience in drug enlistment will be an advantage
- Strong team player with good project management, analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Market & Industry Knowledge
Sales Project Management
Coaching & Motivational Skills
Sales Strategic Thinking
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)