Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, BioResearch Quality & Compliance (BRQC) Quality Assurance (QA) Operations Excellence Head
Titusville, New Jersey; United States; Beerse, Belgium; High Wycombe, United Kingdom; Leiden, Netherlands; Paris, France
Requisition ID: 00001DWP
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, BioResearch Quality & Compliance (BRQC) Quality Assurance (QA) Operations Excellence Head to be based at any Johnson & Johnson site in the United States, or Beerse, Belgium, High Wycombe, UK, Paris, France or Leiden, Netherlands.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
The Director, BioResearch Quality & Compliance (BRQC) Quality Assurance (QA) Operations Excellence Head is responsible for providing overall leadership to the BRQC QA Center of Excellence (CoE). This transformational change leader will be responsible for shaping the global QA infrastructure, enabling the organization to execute their audit programs effectively and efficiently, maximizing standardization.
• Audit Program Infrastructure: Planning, organizing, and directing the CoE in the development and maintenance of a simplified, standardized, and future-ready audit process that supports effective and efficient execution.
• Transformation Leadership: Lead the development and implementation of transformational change strategy and foster an agile business climate that readily adapts to evolving business needs.
• Resource Planning: Develop, deploy, and oversee a central resourcing model for QA, ensuring internal and external resources are optimally used based on expertise, priorities, and capacity.
• Oversight & Monitoring: Define and deploy QA Operational/Observation Metrics enabling the QA Domains to maintain oversight of organizational performance and in support of observation trend analysis/QSMR, etc..
• Policies & Procedures: Lead the CoE in audit process optimization efforts (innovative audit approaches & continuous improvement ahead of industry standards) and lead the alignment of such processes across domains.
• Training & Communications: Define and drive the implementation of knowledge management and training and communications strategies across QA to ensure a future ready workforce.
• Technology & Innovation: In partnership with BRQC QANA and IT, drive the identification, development, deployment and oversight of technology to support the execution of an effective and efficient audit processes.
• Strategic Oversight: Lead the development of QA strategies, including Goals & Objectives, and ensure routine oversight and reporting of deliverables. Provide decision-making support for BRQC QA LT by setting up an effective meeting cadence and structure, preparing agenda and meeting materials, facilitating and supporting meetings driving action and decisions and ensuring the appropriate follow-up.
• Governance: Act as a central point of contact with BRQC Governance Operations & Management to ensure QA delivers required information in support of various governance bodies (e.g., Management Review, Stage Gate Review, OCC and CCC) with QA content.
• Budget Management: In collaboration with GOM and Finance, provides QA LT with financial budget oversight
• Team Leadership: Provide strategic leadership, coaching, and mentoring to direct reports and extended members of the QA and BRQC team. Attract, develop, and lead a high performing, global, and diverse team to support BRQC Janssen, BRQC, and Janssen Quality.
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required; Masters or other advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum 12 years of business experience is required.
• Quality and Compliance experience is preferred.
• Business strategy and operations experience is preferred.
• Experience with driving Culture and Change Management across a large organization is preferred.
• Experience project managing large scale projects to successful implementation is preferred.
• Travel requirements: approx. 20% global travel may be required.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States, Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, France-Île-de-France-Paris
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)