Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Pharma CRM Architecture
Requisition ID: 00001DR4
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Information Technology, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Pharma Commercial Architecture to join their Pharma IT Enterprise Architecture group. This position’s preferred location is in New Jersey, with consideration to candidates sitting at a J&J site in Europe and will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
Pharma IT Enterprise Architecture is the group that has as mission to improve our future overall IT landscape, in terms of technology innovation, applications leveraging, data harmonization and information sharing to better support our business objectives.
The key objectives of the Senior
Manager IT, Enterprise Architecture is to strengthen the Janssen Sales
functional, technical and
- Working with a matrixed team of Business Technology Leaders (BTLs), Product Line Owners (PLOs) and Architects drive the evolution of the Janssen Sales and CRM functional capability frameworks, roadmaps, reference architecture and technical foundations of applications and their interactions
- Evangelize and educate BTLs and PLOs on global business and technology trends
- Drive technology innovation based on business strategy and industry trends
- Partner with BTLs to understand market drivers that determine new technical requirements and bring the appropriate solutions into the target architecture definition
- Lead technology evaluations and define and oversee POCs to demonstrate capabilities based on Janssen needs and guide solution and design through assigned Solution Architects
- Review application architecture and design of key solutions to ensure conformance to guiding principles and reference architecture
- Lead business process and capability workshops with BTLs and PLOs and maintain business capability and applications roadmaps in partnership with assigned Solution Architects
- Guide and mentor solution architects on complex and strategic solutions
- Partner with FEA counterparts in Consumer, CMD, Medical Device and Technology Services IT teams to define and maximize leverage of enterprise architectures and assets
- Engage with industry consortia, analysts, customers and peers to stay abreast and drive and influence direction
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- A minimum of 10 years of Business and Technology experience developing Enterprise technology strategies and architectures, architecture deliverables, and execution of programs/projects is required.
- 5+ years of Life Sciences industry experience required.
- 5+ years of experience with Veeva CRM and/or SFDC CRM Architectures and Solutions is required.
- Experience with Sales, CRM, and Medical Events Management business processes and systems.
- Deep business and financial acumen and broad technology knowledge
- Good relationship skills, such as ability to bring people together and to engage them towards a common purpose. Able to build trust and collaboration.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good influential and negotiation skills.
- Very familiar with IT processes.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Global experience.
- GxP experience
- Knowledge of Janssen overall application framework, roadmaps, processes and projects
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)