Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Material Master Analyst
Jacksonville, Florida; Limerick, Ireland
Requisition ID: 00001DQ6
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a Senior Material Master Analyst located in its global headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida with considerations for Limerick, Ireland.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Manage the Vision Care franchise SAP ERP and JDA system material master data configuration for product launches of finished goods globally. This also includes global responsibility for creation of raw materials, inserts, kits, promotional items, boms, routings, production versions, work centers, purchasing info records, and to assist in supporting business analysis.
• Set up finished goods materials and kits globally in SAP for product launches and continued sales. This includes materials for displays, promotional items, and educational items such as inserts, FIGS, and PIGS.
• Set up finished goods materials in JDA for product launches and continued sales.
• Set up raw materials globally in SAP for procurement, inspection, and consumption.
• Create bill of materials, routings, production versions, and work centers in SAP to support production of finished goods.
• Set up purchase info records in SAP for interplant transfer of finished goods.
• Update standard costs globally in SAP for annual financial standard cost update.
• Ensure correct data entry into SAP ERP system in a timely manner to meet the business needs
• Maintain compliance with the procedures and processes governing the Quality Systems at Vision Care.
• Manage and execute ERP system data audits to ensure data integrity
• Own the Vision Care data collection methodology and systems
• Represent business data ownership in NPI project teams (e.g. transition of a new product from development to manufacturing)
• Provide knowledge and experience of all supply chain activities to a supervisor level
• Collaborate with IT, Finance and Manufacturing for collating and verifying data needs.
• Assist in the integration of automated systems development for data systems improvement
• Understand SAP Master Data tables and be able to carry out analysis for ad hoc business requests
• Assist in training supply chain members on system requirements
• Provide business support to the management team when required.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A minimum of 4 years relevant experience is required.
• Working knowledge of SAP is required. Working knowledge of Winshuttle, FTP Software, or JDA is preferred.
• SAP material master configuration, SAP implementation and 1st/2nd level support, JDA new product configuration, or SAP data management/configuration experience is preferred.
• SAP/JDA system data management/configuration experience is preferred.
• Winshuttle transaction experience is preferred.
• Excellent computer skills are required.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is required, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical.
• Up to 10% of travel may be required both domestically and internationally.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)