Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Regional Product Owner for DNA Consumer & CMD NA
Requisition ID: 00001DOT
Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT), the Enterprise Technology group supporting all business functions under Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Director, Regional Product Owner for DNA Consumer & CMD NA. The preferred location for this position is Skillman NJ, New Brunswick, NJ or Jacksonville, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
The Consumer & CMD NA DNA Regional lead is responsible for the regional vision, strategy and roadmap across the Consumer and CMD Data & Analytics NA product line offering. They align stakeholders and development teams around common measurable product goals and engage the business in the product development process. They drive the effectiveness of the DNA product line and drive business value for the North America region. Additionally, this role will maintain strong alignment with the global product lead as well as Platform/Product Line Area Leads.
- Develops and articulates North America Region product portfolio vision, goals and business value
- Define operating intents for NA regional aligned to overall sector strategic intents
- Prioritizes and aligns with business and JJT stakeholders
- Delivers product demonstrations and presentations to internal customers
- Manages project plans, timescales and budgets
- Manage NA Region DNA Consumer & CMD portfolio
- Delivers DNA Consumer & CMD catalog for NA Region
- Drives standardization and consistency for the NA region
- Communicates cross-regional dependency insight and awareness
- Works with Platform/Product Line Area leads to deliver products on common platforms where possible
- External engagement responsibilities
- Works with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing
- Drives strategic external customer engagement
- Represents DNA Product Line in NA region to business and BT
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, data and analytics, or business administration
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within a large, global and matrixed organization is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading agile products as a product owner and/or scrum master
- A minimum of 5 years leading a line of business and an engineering/product development team
- Excellent understanding of product planning and execution
- Knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes, management, budgeting and business office operations.
- Creation and communication of deep industry and business insights
- Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan
- Strong proponent of change, primarily by championing change within and across organizational boundaries as well as processes and standards.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior business leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the region.
- The ideal candidate will have a transformative and strategic mindset to help shape the organization towards a deeper data driven business strategy, digital and precision marketing.
- A strong background and interest in DNA technology, analytics and commercial analytics is required.
- Proven leadership abilities to partner well, motivate and inspire large teams (internal and external), as well as leading peers and influencing senior executives.
- This role requires the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and resources in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and flexible, have strong attention to detail, and possess the ability to complete projects within aggressive timeframes and lastly analytical.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)