Johnson & Johnson Careers
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001DN6
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Cloud Engineer. This position can be located remotely but requires up to 30% travel to the team, headquartered in Beerse, Belgium/Raritan, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson& Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Cloud Engineer will drive the adoption of Johnson & Johnson hybrid cloud strategy. The Cloud Engineer will be directly interacting with the enterprise architects and business application development teams ensuring the seamless integration of multiple public cloud services (AWS & Microsoft Azure).
As the Cloud Engineer, you will:
• Design and deliver cloud architecture blueprints for management of highly available application workloads on public cloud and integrations with internally hosted enterprise services.
• Manage J&J Hybrid Cloud compliance framework.
• Develop the automated compliance and security controls leveraging Python based cloud API framework.
• Lead the expansion of the DevOps practice, including source control driven automated CI/CD pipeline and behavior driven development.
• Engage with the business and assistance with the deployments of workloads on J&J Hybrid Cloud platform.
• Evaluate and implement emerging technology standards leading to increased innovation and efficiency in delivering infrastructure Cloud services.
• Provide technology guidance, develop and deliver service training to J&J business workload owners and application development teams.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline is preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in management of IT infrastructure, including advanced understanding of networking, network security and highly available workload architecture patterns is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure Public Cloud services and expert knowledge of platform features and capabilities is required.
• Hands-on development experience with management of Public Cloud APIs using Python or another relevant language is required.
• Direct experience with Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), serverless computing, Git Source Control and CI/CD is required.
• AWS and Microsoft Azure Architect certifications are preferred.
• Understanding of Windows, Linux and Database administration concepts is preferred.
• Experience in working in healthcare enterprise or another regulated environment is preferred.
• This position is located remotely but requires up to 30% travel to the team, headquartered in Beerse, Belgium/Raritan, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)