Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Global Operations Leadership Development Program (GOLD 2019)
Requisition ID: 00001DMI
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
EMEA Global Operations Leadership Development Program (GOLD)
The Global Operations Leadership Development Program offers recent university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with classroom and online training over a two and a half year period. The goal of the program is to craft the next generation of leaders for the engineering, operations, and quality disciplines within Johnson & Johnson. Functional areas within the program include operations, procurement, quality, planning, customer and logistics services, project and process engineering, facilities engineering and quality technical support. The combination of multi-functional work assignments and action learning helps to develop the skills and capabilities needed to build your career path toward leadership development.
Participants will learn to drive their careers in small-company environments that support the ambitious spirit, nurture collaboration and partnership, and recognize their individual contributions. At the same time, Associates benefit from the big-company impact of a global leader in health care, with premier training and development and career opportunities in a global environment.
- Combining on the job experience with business, leadership & personal development training
- Rotational assignments that deliver real business results
- Opportunity to expand technical capabilities, leadership skills and business knowledge
- Exposure to a broad range of experiences in the Supply Chain throughout J&J's three business segments (Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices).
- Global networking, virtual collaboration
- Building technical skills in many areas, including, project management, supply chain management (planning, manufacturing & procurement), quality and regulatory compliance, manufacturing operations, customer and logistics services (distribution, transportation and warehousing), product and process analysis & improvement methodologies (six sigma, lean, design excellence), and collaboration & collaboration.
During your participation you are responsible for demonstrating a working knowledge of how engineering, operations, and quality interact across our global supply chain. Associates will gain valuable experiences while:
- Participating in the planning, production and distribution of products and services
- Working on or with teams that build new facilities and renovate or maintain existing facilities
- Maintaining or improving manufacturing operational cost, efficiency, capacity, and compliance
- Learning about designing or redesigning new products
- Understanding the impact of the business on the customer experience
- Maintaining quality and regulatory compliance
- Keeping the Customer in the center of everything we do
For consideration in the GOLD Program, EMEA Class of 2019, you will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in a supply chain or engineering related field.
- Academic achievement as proven by an overall minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or a top 25% Class Ranking.
- An interest in exploring multifunctional assignments within Engineering, Operations/Supply Chain, and Quality.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Experience as a co-op and/or internship in a meaningful business area (supply chain, operations, logistics, engineering, quality, data analytics, information systems, research and development, or another directly related field, as examples) is required. It is required that you have no more than 2 years of full-time work experience by June 1st, 2019.
- It is preferred that you begin your GOLD position within 12 months of earning your most recent degree.
- Geographic flexibility is a mandatory requirement as well as permanent EU work authorization without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
- You are eligible to begin full-time employment with Johnson & Johnson in June 2019 to align with the start of the GOLD program each year, and to attend mandatory class training.
Please note that the locations will be communicated to the chosen candidate at the end of the recruiting process.
Please note this is for hiring for the GOLD class of 2019 and recruiting will begin in November 2018.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)