Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 Finance Leadership Development Program EMEA (FLDP)
United Kingdom; Netherlands; Norway; Slovakia; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Denmark; Lithuania; Italy; Latvia; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Slovenia; Sweden; Austria; Belgium; Bulgaria; Germany; Spain; Estonia; France; Croatia; Hungary; Ireland; Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 00001DLY
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) - EMEA
Duration: 2.5-year program, followed by permanent position
Start date: March - September 2019
Application deadline: 11th November 2018
About Johnson & Johnson:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 130,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help you to make it happen.
What is the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)?
The FLDP is a globally recognized graduate talent development program within Johnson and Johnson. It develops future business leaders who are proactive business partners that deliver superior financial services and uphold the highest integrity. It is a truly global program with over 100 roles in many different countries across the world.
Whether it’s making a major investment in developing new products or providing global brands to our customers at affordable prices - finance is at the heart of our business. Throughout Johnson & Johnson, Finance Leaders make an important contribution in every aspect of our businesses - helping deliver solutions to critical healthcare needs around the world.
More information about FLDP within EMEA:
- The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a 30-month rotational program designed specifically to prepare and develop future generations of diverse business leaders within the accounting & finance organization.
- Participants will develop critical leadership & technical skills through rotational assignments at J&J business units, in-depth training, & ongoing coaching and feedback.
- FLDP participants complete 6 months of onboarding followed by two 12-month rotations.
- The first rotation is with your hiring country (which participants return to after the completion of the program) whilst
- The second rotation is in a different country within EMEA and a different area of accounting and finance.
- These rotational assignments are supplemented by 5 weeks of in-person training & various virtual trainings over the course of the 30-month program.
What are we offering to you?
- Be part of a globally recognized, high profile and prestigious accelerated development scheme
- Build diverse experiences by working in two different countries and two different functions within finance.
- The opportunity of international networking – broad interaction with FLDP peers and senior management from all over the world.
- Enjoy full sponsorship of recognized finance and accounting accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
This is a rotational program across the Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) region. You will be required to rotate across two countries within this region during the FLDP program. Potential applicants please note that you do not have a choice of location.
Requirements of the role:
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in following areas – Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics
- Graduated within 2018 or to be graduated until August 2019
- Less than 2 years of previous work experience within Finance
Key skills and competencies:
- High level of leadership potential
- Ability to deliver excellent results under pressure
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Strong network building skills
- Tech Savvy and data inquisitive
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Developed time management and organizational skills
- Innovative problem solver
Johnson & Johnson are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Norway, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Slovakia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Denmark, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Lithuania, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Latvia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Romania, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Slovenia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Bulgaria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Estonia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Croatia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Hungary, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland, Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Cilag GmbH International (8525)