Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, CLS Network & Analytics Strategy
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001DL0
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Director, CLS Network & Analytics Strategy, preferably based in Piscataway, NJ; considerations made for supply chain offices in NA, EMEA, or LATAM, with preference for New Jersey or Pennsylvania, USA; Brussels, Belgium; Zug, Switzerland; or Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Director, you will ensure CLS network and analytics maturity by developing strategies, capabilities, tools and roadmaps and partnering to incubate cutting-edge pilots in advanced analytics and network strategy. You will ensure the CLS network enables customer experience and growth and is prepared for future needs of customers and segments. You will provide thought leadership in advancing analytics programs and network design across CLS. You will integrate CLS network into segment value chains in E2E framework. You will foster key relationships with enterprise, global, regional and external partners to advance CLS agenda on network and analytics.
• Ensure CLS network strategy and 3-5 year network roadmaps are developed and implemented.
• Advance and successfully project manage global network initiatives.
• Sustain and enhance regional network design capabilities by developing and administering required training. Ensure regional design studies incorporate latest learnings, best practices and trade-off methodology.
• Collaborate with regional and global teams on developing advanced analytics-related opportunities and roll-out advanced analytics (predictive, machine learning) capabilities; capabilities include software tools, data management.
• Collaborate with segment network teams on E2E network initiatives and ensure network strategy and designs are connected into E2E network strategies.
• Partner with enterprise teams to advance CLS network and advanced analytics needs and bring global solutions to meet business needs.
• Partner with CLS IT and OTC owners/BPOs to develop data storage and access strategies to support network studies and analytics.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree required; advanced degree and/or focused degree preferred in engineering, business, finance, supply chain, statistics, operations research, information systems or related discipline
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience required
• Requires strategy or business process experience, with a demonstrable track record of success
• Experience in Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics, or Transportation is required
• Global enterprise or cross-sector (i.e., Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and/or Consumer Healthcare) experience preferred
• Track-record of shepherding pilots into organizational priorities and capabilities
• Requires knowledge in analytics, data strategy, network design, S&OP process, modeling or optimization trends and tools
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence others in complex/global matrix organizations
• Experience preferred in large scale project management and program management
• Ability to balance strategic thinking and tactical execution of activities
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in a global environment across all levels of the company, including assembling and delivering presentations to senior leadership
• Solid financial skills, including business case development with global perspective is required
• Location: Preferably based in Piscataway, NJ; considerations made for supply chain offices in NA, EMEA, or LATAM, with preference for New Jersey or Pennsylvania, USA; Brussels, Belgium; Zug, Switzerland; or Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Travel Required: Up to 30% domestic and international
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America, Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)