Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead - Global Labs Systems
Spring House, Pennsylvania; New Jersey, United States; Tampa, Florida; Pennsylvania, United States; Jacksonville, Florida
Requisition ID: 00001DKT
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, Global Lab Systems within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. Location options include: Spring House, PA, Malvern, PA, West Chester, PA, Fort Washington, PA, Skillman, NJ, Somerville, NJ, Jacksonville, FL or Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
• Accountable for the Scientific Data Management System/Enterprise Content Management (SDMS/ECM) portfolio within the lab space. Manages backlog from all JNJ sectors within this space, ranging from intake through delivery of the projects
• Monitor industry trends within the SDMS/ECM space and implement relevant ones in collaboration with Business Technology (BT) and other Technology Services (TS) partners.
• Accountable for ensuring that internal and external compliance standards are met
• Continuously learn and adapt trends within the Technology Services organization in the SDLC and infrastructure areas.
• Partner with BT in developing portfolios for each of the JNJ sector
• Manage and monitor vendor activities to ensure that TS targets are achieved
• A Bachelor’s degree in required, preferably in Computer Science
• Strong communication and negotiation skills are required
• At least 5 years of working experience in delivering on Laboratory Informatics projects (ELN, SDMS, CDS or LIMS) is required.
• A minimum of 1 years of GxP experience is required
• Working experience on SDMS/ECM platforms is required
• Vendor management experience is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years of IT project management experience is preferred
• Experience in Agile methodology is preferred
• Working experience in shared services model is preferred.
• This position requires up to 15% of domestic & international travel
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-New Jersey, United States-Florida-Tampa, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)