Johnson & Johnson Careers
Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Traineeship
Requisition ID: 00001DKQ
The Johnson & Johnson family of companies is globally active in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices & Diagnostics and Consumer Health Care. We employ 117,000 professionals in 57 countries. And we encourage all of them to ‘be vital’. Because we are convinced that every colleague has unique talents, which can be used to make a vital contribution. Johnson & Johnson enables you to make your mark on the world. We make sure you get all the opportunities you need to develop yourself throughout your career. All of this in an innovative
and caring environment, where diversity is seen as an enrichment. By joining Johnson & Johnson, you help us live up to our responsibilities towards all groups that are defined in Our Credo: patients, consumers, and all those who use our products and services. But also your colleagues, various communities and our stockholders.
The Traineeship has been organized to introduce recent graduates to all facets of the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain organization in Geel, Beerse and Diegem during a three-year rotation program. During the first two years the trainee rotates. The third year consists of a final placement tailored to the trainee’s career and development wishes and the business needs. The rotations are always in different functional fields such as Quality, Chemical Production, Pharmaceutical production, Technical division, Planning, Distribution, Facilities or Clinical Supply Chain.
We have several open traineeship positions that start after the 2018-2019 academic year.
The trainee receives support for every project and is able to count on the experience of his or her Assignment Manager. This allows the trainee to get to know the day-to-day workings from different perspectives so that after three years he or she is ready for a new challenge within the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain organization.
Moreover, the Traineeship focuses on personal development. Together with the development manager, you work out a tailor-made development plan. You will follow hard skill training courses in the context of your projects and work on the development of soft skills such as communication, change management and presenting.
Challenges of a Supply Chain Trainee:
- The trainee is part of a functional department and the department manager gives you responsibilities.
- You are only given strategically important responsibilities. The content depends on the company’s current strategy and your skill set. Both improvement projects and implementation projects based on Lean Manufacturing principles can be assigned to you.
- In addition to projects you will also have a functional role within the specific department. In this way you get to know the organization and you build an internal network.
- In order to apply for the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Traineeship you studied engineering (chemistry, biochemistry, automation, electro-mechanics, bio engineer or commercial engineer), or you have a Master in an Economic discipline, Chemistry, or you studied Industrial pharmacy.
- In addition you have an explicit interest in Production & Supply Chain. An extra Master in Management would help to develop the necessary business acumen.
- You have an innate urge to make the difference and achieve results and thanks to your analytical skills you manage to understand specific issues and related business needs.
- We also expect decisiveness, mental power and drive to handle various issues and projects simultaneously.
- Thanks to your communicative and interpersonal skills you manage to co-operate on different levels in our international organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- This will be your first job after graduation.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Geel, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)