Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
GPEx Supply & Plant Planning process Manager LATAM
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 00001DKN
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
General description of the position
The Supply & Plant Planning process Manager is regional role, with strong linkage to the Global Supply Chain and other regions. This position is responsible for building the capabilities and enablers to support our strategic plans in the Supply & Plant Planning area. This individual knowledge of the best practices in the marketplace and hands-on experience in implementing these practices in earlier assignments enable to set the direction in terms of processes and systems.
Primary focus of this role during coming years, will be focused on the deployment of PANGEA Program in LATAM related to implementation of OMP+ as the E2E planning system in LATAM, focused on the E2E Supply planning processes and analytics related.
This role also will establish techniques to optimize the utilization of the PLAN solutions (SAP/OMP) and be responsible for meeting key project milestones in support of system functional enhancements. This individual will establish and promote the use of best planning practices across the user community and maintain expert level skills in planning tools to assist each planner to build and sustain optimal use of their tool sets, with a high focus on Rough-cut-capacity planning and integrated planning. This position will partner frequently with cross functional partners in IT, Procurement, Quality, Manufacturing, and Logistics to ensure process are supporting and integrated within the business.
The position will develop business cases and gain management support for system enhancements. Additionally, this individual will work with management to determine the scope and resourcing for the changes, as well as provide leadership for the functional evaluation, testing, and user training phases of enhancement delivery. This individual will evaluate all planning related modules currently in use and determine required process changes, oversee unit and integration testing to ensure consistent performance. The position will interface with IT business partners to ensure the voice of the customer is heard by the IT organization.
The position will lead Supply Chain best practice initiatives and benchmarking activities internally and externally to Johnson and Johnson. This individual will also interface with other Consumer Regional Process leads to share and develop best practices and establish consistent Supply Chain processes.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
Lead implementation of E2E Supply Planning processes in LATAM as part of PANGEA Program (OMP+)
Support the building of roadmaps for Supply & Plant Planning and socialize these with the stakeholders
Maintain updated the Process & Systems flows
Benchmark with internal & external Supply Chains
Drive the Supply & Plant planning systems, processes and organization evolution (OMP, SAP, SNC) in close collaboration with the business and BUIT counterparts
Participate as functional expertise in cross functional projects
Drive efficiency and Effectiveness
Active participation in Communities of practice
Capture the Voice of the Customer through the Communities of Practice
Provide technical support when questions are escalated by expert users
Support UAT in Supply & Plant Planning projects
Develop training and support the training specialist in building capabilities in the Supply Planning area
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration or related is required with a degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management or Operations Research is preferred. Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
• 6 years including a minimum of four (4) years of Supply and/or Production Planning experience with demonstrated knowledge of planning is required
• SAP and /or OMP expertise or similar ERP System/Planning module is required
• Experience managing projects and strong financial awareness is required
• Experience with strategic planning, capacity planning, master scheduling, and inventory control in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
• Six sigma/process excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred
• Advanced knowledge in Excel and fluency in English are required
• APICS/CPIM certification is desired
• People Management experience is required
• Experience in the consumer products or healthcare industry is preferred.
• English, Spanish and Portuguese
Brasil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos
J&J Brazil (7680)