Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Contractor
Requisition ID: 00001DKG
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: RA Specialist
2. Sector: Consumer
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
4. Employment Type: Contractor
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- To provide RA’s support on cosmetics and OTC products
- To support Taiwan regulatory reform by building up PIF and notification system and ensure timely project completion.
- Monitor and communicate the potential/confirmed regulatory changes/new regulations with key business partners based on the robust assessment of regulatory implications and business impact
- Regulatory review/approval of all the package claims and advertisements
- Support JJ RC Audit
- 1~2 years regulatory experiences in RA of cosmetics, pharmaceutical industry or authority censorship.
- Bachelor’s degrees or above
- Knowledge in Chemistry, Pharmacy or related.
- Good inter-personal skills
- Proactive & positive & innovative & flexible mindset
- Strong analytical, problem solving and independent project management skills with minimum coaching/guidance
- Good communication skill
- Good English and Japanese communication (Writing & Verbal) ability.
- MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) proficiency
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)