Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Technology Leader - IT Manager Patients Solutions (Pharma Commercial)
Requisition ID: 00001DK3
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing nearly 128, 000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Patients Solutions is a business team focused on applying information technology to support improvements in healthcare through solutions that support better patient outcomes. Such solutions, for example, facilitate support services to be built around a patients’ treatment, and enable information on individual progress to be collected and communicated to support improved interactions between patients and their healthcare professionals.
The Business Technology Leader (BTL) has full accountability for J&J Technology Solutions and Processes for the Patients Solutions. He/she is responsible for being a technology partner, working with business stakeholders to identify opportunities, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters, and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
- Act as bridge between the pharmaceutical Patients Solutions group and the J&J Technology Organization, understand core internal IT products/solutions and how they drive business value
- Shape the technology strategy for Patients solutions, selecting and driving solutions at a strategic level that will support and enable the business objectives
- Build, maintain up-to-date and share expertise on the use of technology in healthcare, important trends and competition, raise organizational awareness with EMEA J&J Organization
- Anticipate, identify and articulate new business needs,shape demand and design capabilities roadmap for new Patients solutions.
- Be accountable, as critical point of contact for IT between Patients Solutions and country teams, for the deployment of the IT products and solutions to the local markets and constantly work to maximize their adoption
- Ensure technology projects are built and documented in accordance with the strict compliance regulations of J&J and healthcare environment, including information security, privacy and GxP and all relevant compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with other Business Technology Leader’s and Product lines around IT service delivery, to ensure the leverage of standard solutions and approaches where relevant
- Oversee investment, agree business priorities and corresponding technology investments, be accountable for operational IT expenses.
The person needs to be able to act in an autonomous and authoritative way in the health solutions space:
- Functions independently with limited work direction and escalates as appropriate.
- Represents IT with external partners, vendors, and health system representatives
- 10 years of experience in senior IT and Business roles
- Bachelor’s Degree and related professional IT experience
- Experience in creating solutions from idea to proof of concept, working in iterative manner based on user/business feedback, utilizing and managing specialist partners where necessary
- Experience in working on technology solutions in the healthcare environment, including familiarity with privacy and compliance principles, as well as experience in working in a controlled and audited environment
- Builds networks that include peers, senior IT and business management across the J&J organization, and connections outside J&J with vendors and healthcare partners
- Experience interacting with all levels of an organization, including executive management and board members, and partners
- Proven track record of delivery in complex, ambiguous and changing environments
- Good business understanding of a pharmaceutical commercial organization, and healthcare generally
- Able to translate business needs into technical and process solutions
- Understanding of business issues and strategy, and the ability to factor them into technical direction and recommendations.
- Very good verbal and written English skills and communications abilities
- Agile exposure
- Financials/Budget management
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)