Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 EMEA Internship Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP)
Requisition ID: 00001DIO
Internship – Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program - Latin America (E-HRLDP) 2019
Johnson & Johnson’s Experienced HR Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is consistently ranked as one of the top Leadership Development Program in Human Resources by MBA-Exchange.com (as voted by students from over 100 MBA schools globally).
We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
This best-in-class HRLDP is designed to develop experienced professionals in their journey to become the global HR leaders of tomorrow, through:
- Unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the J&J operating model.
- An integrated training curriculum that is innovative and future-focused.
- Relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership.
Description of E-HRLDP Internship:
The E-HRLDP Internship is a 10-12 week program enabling highly motivated graduate students to demonstrate their potential to be one of Johnson & Johnson’s HR Leaders of the future.
Through the Internship assignment, Interns may have the opportunity to providestrategic consulting and design support to J&J businesses on an enterprise, global and/or regional level in areas that may include Learning & Development, Change Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits), organizational development / design and more. Others may diagnose needs and provide strategic solutions in the HR Business Partner space across our business sectors (Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer) or enterprise Supply Chain. Assignments are based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need.
On completion of the E-HRLDP Internship, Interns will be considered for hire into the E-HRLDP full time program.
Characteristics of Preferred Candidates:
- Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in industry conversation/thought leadership around human capital trends, and apply insights to help shape the future of work at Johnson & Johnson.
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, including the ability to engage, mobilize and influence across local and global team.
- Comfort with the pace and ambiguity of our increasingly complex business world, yet with a willingness to take risks and challenge the status quo.
- Strong business acumen, including sophisticated critical and strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions.
- Operational effectiveness - ability to delivery results in very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Ability to build very strong stakeholder relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization.
- Digital mindset - ability to thrive in a "speed of thought" environment requiring flexibility of both thought and action.
- Graduate students completing MBA, Master's Degree or Ph.D. with a focus in HR Management, Industrial Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2018 and July 2019.
- Prior full time, professional work experience: preference for at least 5 years.
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region).
- Geographically mobile for two-year duration of program.
- Fluency in English is required, as well as fluency in the language of the country where the assignment is located. Fluency in a second language is desired.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions, or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located.
Johnson & Johnson (6067)