Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global Marketing HIV
Requisition ID: 00001DI0
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Director, Global Marketing HIV to be based in one of the following locations: New Brunswick or Raritan, NJ; Horsham, PA; Beerse or Diegem, Belgium or CapeTown, South Africa.
Johnson & Johnson,
through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and
broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of
related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets.
We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services
to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Empowering families and communities to live healthy, productive lives and create healthier futures inspires Johnson & Johnson’s long-standing commitment to make life-changing and sustainable differences in global public health. We focus on improving maternal, newborn and child health, addressing global health challenges such as multi-drug resistant TB, HIV, worm-based infections, Ebola and polio, and training healthcare workers to improve lives worldwide. We bring science and technology expertise, research and development capabilities, and our global resources to develop treatments and cures, deliver lifesaving prevention and care, and design smart policies that help pave the way for large-scale, long-term solutions. Together, with governments, non-governmental organizations, implementing groups, industry partners and non-profit foundations, we partner on innovative approaches to make a difference for people everywhere to build the foundations of lasting health.
The job position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accelerate in-line products' patient access, with a focus in SSA
- Be the heart of the assigned brands; provide brand level patient forecasts, strategic planning, and investment priorities
- Support life-cycle opportunities management. Be a driver for product geography expansion and patient penetration.
- Lead strategy development and help to remove patient access barriers in RLS markets
- Support local patient assess initiatives that relate to marketing mix, e.g. customer insight, market segmentation, product positioning and message, competitive dynamics.
- Play a leading role in developing global new product launch strategies
- Initiate market researches to develop and deliver insights to shape launch strategy in the resource limited settings, with a specific focus on SA/Kenya/Uganda/Nigeria
- Deliver clarity on the critical strategic success factors across different markets for launch, and securing alignment to new product launches
- Understand, share and respond to changes in the competitive landscape
- Be the center of the product in all areas of marketing mix that relate to customer insight, market segmentation, product positioning and message, competitive dynamics, branding strategy, etc.
- Be the heart of the new product; provide patient forecasts, strategic plan, and investment priorities
- Provide functional leadership to Compound Development Team (CDT)
- Work with the CDT to build evidence-based Target Product Profiles (TPPs), ensuring commercial insights are embedded in both the TPP and the resulting development strategies.
- Provide a well-informed commercial perspective on product labelling in support of global market access strategies in RLS
- Work with CDT and the HE partners to develop differentiated product with evidence-based value propositions
- Lead the development of the compound forecasts and asset valuation
- Provide functional inputs in compound assessments and evaluation as needed
- Strategic planning and implementation of HIV Focus Area Strategic Team strategy
- Understanding of the market and its anticipated evolution over time
- Support a roadmap and solutions development to serve patients in strategic planning
- Connect and partner with regions and key countries to ensure execution of strategies
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership, marketing and/or market access experience are required.
- Marketer who has business planning and launch experience will be highly regarded and preferred.
- Demonstrated marketing skills include branding, market definition, deep customer insight, positioning, segmentation, message development, marketing mix, competitive strategy, scenario planning, and payor strategy are preferred
- Proven leadership track record including strategic thinking, driving innovation, teamwork and collaboration, ability to lead large/diverse teams without direct authority and a sense of urgency
- The ability to excel in a complex and high matrix team environment is critical.
- Experience within HIV is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Europe/Middle East/Africa-South Africa-Western Cape-Cape Town, United States-New Jersey-Raritan, United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Belgium-Antwerp-Antwerp
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)