Johnson & Johnson Careers
IRDP - International Recruitment and Development Program - MBA Full-Time Opportunities 2019 (Japan)
Requisition ID: 00001DHS
IRDP- International Recruitment and Development Program Full Time Opportunities 2019
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world's most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world's largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you'll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices—blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
The International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) is a two-year program that hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow. The program is a career differentiator: IRDP participants gain the expertise and experience they need to take on leadership positions at Johnson & Johnson.
Hiring companies within Johnson & Johnson partner with IRDP participants, accelerating their professional development through challenging and enriching experiences. Opportunities are available across our consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device business segments in the following fields:
- Business development
- Health economics
- Information technology
- Market access
- Product management
- Project management
- Supply chain
IRDP fulltime opportunities are available for 2019 in the below countries
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
· IRDP participants get comprehensive career tracking, customized professional development planning and chances to connect with our global alumni network. In addition to opportunities to serve the community, you'll gain access to formal leadership training and executive coaching, as well as our mentorship and buddy program.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
· Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
To apply for the 2019 IRDP Program you'll meet the following criteria:
- You will either be completing a full-time MBA, Master’s degree within the coming year or have already done so within the last 12 months.
- You will need permanent work authorization in the country where the job is located without the need for sponsorship
- You'll be fluent in written and spoken English and the language(s) where the position is located
- Proven leadership abilities, business sense and strong analytical skills
- Ability to develop Solutions using data driven insights
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a Full-Time Master level degree program.
Johnson & Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals, and we turnover more than $91 Billion.
Johnson and Johnson is an equal opportunity employer
Johnson & Johnson (6067)