Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 EMEA Internship International Recruitment Development Program (IRDP)
Requisition ID: 00001DHF
IRDP - International Recruitment and Development Intern Program 2019
Application deadline January 31st, 2019.
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world's most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world's largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you'll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices—blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
We’re currently hiring interns to join our 2019 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP). The IRDP internship hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow.
As an intern, you‘ll lead significant business projects with real-life implications and present the analysis and results to senior leaders. As an IRDP Intern you will have significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team.
Opportunities are available across our consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device business segments in the following fields:
- Business development
- Health economics
- Information technology
- Market access
- Product management
- Project management
- Supply chain
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
- IRDP interns get comprehensive career tracking, customized professional development planning and chances to connect with our global alumni network. In addition to opportunities to serve the community, you'll gain access to formal leadership training and executive coaching, as well as a buddy program.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
- Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
What We’re Looking For:
- Enrolled in either a full-time MBA or Master’s degree program and will be graduating after September 2019.
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September 2019.
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country or union where the internship assignment is located.
- Have three years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time master’s level degree program
Johnson and Johnson is an equal opportunity employer.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Greece
Johnson & Johnson (6067)