Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Global Business Quality Execution
Somerville, New Jersey; Canada; Mexico; United States
Requisition ID: 00001DF2
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager, Global Business Quality Execution and can be located in any J&J location within North America.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Manager, Global Business Quality Execution will be reporting to the Director, Strategy & Execution Medical Devices Regional Business Quality, the Manager, Business Quality Execution is responsible for reviewing the outcomes of the various QMS’s within commercial space to include internal and Health Authority audit results and local regulations to find areas of improvement and drive global efforts/projects through collaboration and implementation of best practices across regions to accelerate One MD Business results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading global MD BQ QMS performance reviews to identify systemic opportunities to elevate capabilities and achieve flawless execution by the commercial entities.
- Lead, support and coordinate global BQ Strategic projects and deployments of systems and processes:
- Broaden Digitally Enabled Solutions and Services: Implementation of One MD PLM, Advance QMS to deliver E2E Customer Solutions in co-creation with Key Stakeholders
- Business Quality Global Lead for Stop Shipment Process
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of the Standardized One MD ICQA
- Managing the Global MD BQ Training System – Summit
- Management of Divestitures and Acquisitions
- Oversee the portfolio of Market Quality projects to make sure strategic business commitments are achieved.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Engineering or Technical/Science required.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a quality, Supply Chain, commercial operations, and or project management in the Medical Device or other regulated industry is required
- Supporting 195 countries, Bi-lingual skills is an asset (any language).
- Demonstrated business acumen being able to connect business End to End with QMS requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and compliance with applicable Quality System requirements (i.e. QSRs, ISO) is required
- Strong project management and influencing skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels (internal and external) is required.
- Be able to effectively manage projects/initiatives across commercial regions
- Proven success in applying innovative approaches to Quality Management solutions and applications in a fast-paced changing business environment preferred
- Ability to drive timely decisions with sometimes minimal data is required
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification preferred
- FPX Project Management Certification preferred
- APICS/ASQ Certification preferred
- This position can be located in any J&J location within North America and may require up to 30% domestic and international travel, depending on the location of the role.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States, North America-Canada, Latin America-Mexico, North America
MD&D Global Services LLC (6209)