Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead - Global Labs Systems
Spring House, Pennsylvania; New Jersey, United States; Pennsylvania, United States; Tampa, Florida
Requisition ID: 00001DET
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, Global Lab Systems within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. Location options include: New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Accountable for the Scientific Data Management System/Enterprise Content Management (SDMS/ECM) portfolio within the lab space. Manages backlog from all JNJ sectors within this space, ranging from intake through delivery of the projects
• Monitor industry trends within the SDMS/ECM space and implement relevant ones in collaboration with Business Technology (BT) and other Technology Services (TS) partners
• Accountable for ensuring that internal and external compliance standards are met
• Continuously learn and adapt trends within the Technology Services organization in the SDLC and infrastructure areas
• Partner with BT in developing portfolios for each of the JNJ sector
• Manage and monitor vendor activities to ensure that TS targets are achieved
• A Bachelor’s degree in required. Preferably in Computer Science or at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in SDMS/ECM (Scientific Data Management Systems/ Enterprise Content Management) space.
• Experience in and deep understanding of Agilent OpenLab ECM or Waters NuGenesis SDMS is required
• A minimum of 2 years of IT project management experience is required
• Strong communication and negotiation skills are required
• Demonstrable experience in delivering SDMS/ECM projects is required.
• A minimum of 2 years of GxP experience is required
• Vendor management experience is preferred
• Experience in Agile methodology is preferred
• Working experience in shared services model is preferred.
• This position requires up to 15% of domestic & international travel
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)