Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Capability Development Manager
Requisition ID: 00001DE8
· Sydney based – North Ryde
Exposure to various therapeutic areas
Be Vital to this role:
Reporting to the Customer Excellence Director, this role supports the growth of our business and our people through the development and deployment of a comprehensive competency development model focused on advancing the capability of our customer facing teams.
The CCDM will be accountable for the quality and effective delivery of therapeutic area/account management curricula across all customer-facing roles within Janssen and will ensure the customer-facing employee/manager competence is in line with Janssen ANZ enterprise competency frameworks –spanning across the learning management lifecycle from employee onboarding to continuous learning support. Some key role activities would be:
· Establish a vision and long-term strategy for a centralized & customer centric capability development team
· Develop and implement strategies and related programs to support the core organisational capabilities & programs
· Foster a change management approach to introducing and embedding new capabilities across the organisation
· Evaluate critical gaps in training/learning and create an implementation plan that prioritizes most important needs. Create a training curriculum to meet critical needs.
· Oversee the continual improvement, design, development and implementation of effective learning and on-boarding programs to accelerate the time it takes customer facing employees to be proficient and for current employees to advance and improve their competencies to Janssen standards
· Oversee the evaluation of emerging learning technologies and conduct organizational analysis to identify readiness to implement
· Working with business leaders and managers to identify capability development needs and trends within the business and developing strategies to address
· Reporting of trends and capability improvements to senior leaders/JLT
Be valued for who you are:
As part of a dynamic and results oriented team motivated by innovative ideas and business excellence you will:
· Have an accomplished career with demonstrated experience in Learning & Development, Program Management, Training Delivery or Organization & Capability Development
· Have tertiary qualifications in a related field ( i.e. HR, science, medicine, or business)
· Be highly strategic, experience in developing and implementing a change agenda for the function
· Have strong people leadership with demonstrated experience managing a mid-size team
· Have strong business and commercial acumen
· Have Business Partnering and Stakeholder management experience – working in a matrixed environment
· Have diverse industry experience to bring new thinking to Pharma and Healthcare
· Have demonstrated comfort with ambiguity and working in an emerging area of the business
· Have strong cross-functional collaboration, influencing and persuasion experience
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have enterprise-wide understanding of key priorities and business strategy
· Experience with knowledge management and
learning management systems
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Janssen is driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus, and organizational excellence. From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record in developing and marketing treatments that make a real difference.
please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)