Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regulatory Affairs - Student Placements 2019
Requisition ID: 00001DDX
Regulatory Affairs - Industrial Placement
Pharmaceuticals - High Wycombe (Janssen)
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
We offer two Industrial Placement roles – one role is in the Medical Devices sector and the other role is in the Pharmaceutical sector.
The DePuy Synthes companies are inspired by the opportunity to help people return to living active and fulfilling lives. We deliver a broad array of orthopaedic and neurological solutions – inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments and emerging technologies.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission - to discover and develop innovative medicines that ease patients' suffering, and solve the most important unmet medical needs of our time. As one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, our strategy is to identify the biggest unmet medical needs and match them with the best science, internal or external, to find solutions for patients worldwide. We leverage our world-class discovery and development expertise, and operational excellence, to bring innovative, effective treatments in five therapeutic areas:
- Cardiovascular and metabolism
- Infectious diseases and vaccines
Today’s changing healthcare environment presents many exciting challenges for Regulatory Affairs (RA) professionals. RA professionals within DePuy Synthes and Janssen have opportunities to participate in high-level forums that connect government agencies and industry leaders to shape a complex policy ecosystem.
They are passionate about protecting our customers while ensuring that our business complies with all product-related regulations. RA professionals are involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, so they have numerous opportunities to contribute innovative ideas, product improvements, and service models that advance the health and well-being of patients and consumers. And because they have such a broad perspective on our business activities and product lifecycles, RA professionals find many opportunities to move their careers in a direction that aligns with their individual interests and passions.
As a RA placement student you will be responsible for ensuring effective management of worldwide product registration activities to ensure that registrations are conducted in a timely manner in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Liaise with internal departments and worldwide regulatory colleagues to support registration activities
- Facilitate worldwide product registration activities by compiling regulatory submissions and requested documentation to worldwide regulatory affiliates
- Coordinate activities for legalization of regulatory documents
- Maintain regulatory and registration databases, including archiving, purchase requisitions and control of standards, and analyze data to provide reports to immediate manager as required
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent results
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Scientific degree type is preferable
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Communication – listener, learner and thinker
- Thorough and flexible
- Cross-culturally aware
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office PC packages
- Excellent written and verbal reasoning skills
The assessment centre for the Medical Devices role will take place on 24th January 2019 and for the Pharmaceuticals role on 30th January 2019
Please note this role will close for applications on the 15th December 2018
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leeds
DePuy UK Holdings Limited (8721)