Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Process Excellence Management
Somerville, New Jersey; New Brunswick, New Jersey; Piscataway, New Jersey; Somerville, New Jersey; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania; Lancaster, Pennsylvania; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Bridgewater, Massachusetts; Morris Plains, New Jersey; Skillman, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey; Lititz, Pennsylvania; Malvern, Pennsylvania; Spring House, Pennsylvania; Wayne, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 00001DC7
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Process Excellence Management and can be located in any of our New Jersey or Pennsylvania locations
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Sr. Manager, Process Excellence Management will:
The Sr Manager, Process Excellence Management reports to the Senior Director, Process Management (GQS). This role will provide ownership and leadership of assigned standards and processes across the Enterprise. This role will provide oversight and guidance to the standard process owner and SMEs to continuously improve the processes associated with the quality standards. The position will establish the evaluation and improvement cycle and utilize process excellence methodologies to improve and assure the robustness of processes.
This role will assure the highest levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world, responding to internal customer feedback, supporting internal customer needs and help to ensure the quality of our products and excellent regulatory compliance performance.
The Sr Manager, Process Excellence Management will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, for example Process Excellence and Quality Engineering groups to drive the process improvement assuring that the latest methodologies are employed to provide effective support and maintenance of standards.
- Define the process evaluation and improvement cycle and model
- Assure the identification and appropriate use of process excellence methodologies in improving processes associated with the quality standards and policies
- Work in collaboration Process Owners and SMEs to identify opportunities to drive process improvement.
- Collaborate with Quality Engineering and Process Excellence experts to assure the methodologies and tools applied are current in aligned with the overall Company processes.
- Work in collaboration with the Training Teams to develop and deliver effective training on assigned standards
- Monitors through process excellence metrics, the performance of the assigned standards and processes
- Ownership of assigned standards, continuously improve and maintain standards in compliance with regulations and consistent with industry trends
- Provide updates to Standards and Processes councils and other levels of management as needed
- Actively develop and manage business partner relationships with subject matter experts and external organizations to assure consistent processes, and to provide guidance / direction regarding implementation and execution of those processes
- Work in collaboration with JJRC to drive appropriate interpretation of standards
- Own processes and systems associated with standards for assigned standards
- Management and talent development of staff
- Bachelors' degree is required, studies in science, engineering or equivalent is experience preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of business experience in a regulated environment is required.
- Minimum 5 years in managing many aspects of Quality Management Systems in an international, global context, in a regulated healthcare environment is required.
- Working knowledge skill level in one or more of the following quality systems area: New Product Quality Planning, Non-Clinical/Clinical Research, Design Controls, or Statistical Techniques is required
- Experience in Quality Systems processes, and functional knowledge of / experience in Quality and Compliance is required.
- Experience in more than one of the following preferred (cross-sector): Consumer Products, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, Biotech, or Pharmaceuticals is required.
- Formal training or certification in process excellence tools and methodologies e.g., Six Sigma is an asset.
- High degree of customer focus, initiative, innovation, and team work.
- Proven track record of leading process improvement projects utilizing process excellence methodologies
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects and programs
- Building interdependent partnerships, acting as the mediator between organizations while optimizing the value proposition
- Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize with minimal direction and escalate to management when appropriate.
- Front room/ back room experience is an asset.
- Analytical skills and experience leading risk-based oversight programs
- Project management experience is required
- Ability to managing complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to lead in the context of Our Credo.
- This position can be located anywhere in North America, including remotely and may require up to 30% domestic and international travel, depending on the location of the role
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Wayne, North America, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, North America-United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)