Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director –Oncology Research, Janssen China R&D (Hematologic Malignancy Research)
Requisition ID: 00001DAI
The individual is expected to play a key leadership role in hematologic malignancy research at Janssen China R&D. He/She will represent China team to seek alignment with Hematologic Malignancy Disease Area Stronghold at strategic level, to build a strong research team, to identify, prioritize and implement specific biomarker and translational research projects in hematologic malignancy field in China R&D. In this role, the candidate will collaborate broadly with colleagues in China R&D and global oncology group to deliver results. The candidate will also identify and establish relationships with major CRO companies, academia labs to leverage external resources to benefit internal projects. He/She will cultivate and maintain relationship with key opinion leaders in China hematologic malignancy area to derive insights for internal programs.
· Ph. D or MD in molecular biology, biochemistry or related discipline plus 10+ years post-doctoral experience.
· 8+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry as a member of discovery teams.
· Scientific knowledge and research experience in hematologic malignancy field with a strong track record of publication in peer reviewed journals or holds high quality patents.
· Specific training and knowledge in B-cell malignancy is a strong plus.
· Leadership experience in a matrix organization with collaborative spirit is a must.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Technical Skill Requirements - Specific experience would include but not limited to:
· A self-motivated scientist that thrive in a matrix organization.
· Basic knowledge and experience in drug discovery, biomarker research and/or translational research.
· Experience in leading cross functional teams to deliver results.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese.
J2W: LI ASPAC
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-288 Nan Jing Xi Lu
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)