Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Communications - Commercial Expansion Sr. Manager
Requisition ID: 00001DAD
As the EMEA Commercial Expansion Communications Sr. Manager you will be responsible for strategic planning, development and implementation of impactful communication and public affairs strategies of DePut Synthes EMEA Franchise to accelerate growth in priority platforms and specialties and build franchise equity in EMEA.
Responsibilities/ principal duties
Develop external communications and public affairs strategies for key platforms/specialties accordingly to business goals, strategies and priorities in alignment with Franchise Leadership and Marketing Teams at the regional level.
• Support implementation in priority geographies in EMEA in coordination with Country Communication & Public Affairs Medical Devices team.
• Provide strategic communications counsel to the Regional Franchise Leaders, enabling an effectively communication to key stakeholders.
• Provide organizational communications support to the Regional Franchise Leader specific communications initiatives with great organizational impact.
• Support the development of change management initiatives.
• Explore dedicated stakeholders’ engagement strategies in alignment with EMEA MD Stakeholder Activation Leader for execution in the priority geographies.
• Effectively manage issues and/or crisis by following the company’s guidelines and tools.
• Support development of the leadership platform, including media interviews, external speaking engagements and internal communications for the franchise leaders and other regional executives.
• Partner closely with other functions including Government Affairs, HEMAR, and HR to reach relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure regional plans bring to bear approaches developed for other markets, and actively encourage best practice sharing between markets.
• The position requires collaboration with the Global MD Franchise CPA team, EMEA MD Stakeholder Activation group, Country Communication & Public Affairs Medical Devices team in top 5 geographies, Regional Franchise Leaders, Franchises Marketing and Sales organizations, relevant centers of excellence, and functions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in communication is required.
• Preferred previous experience in pharma or medical device.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in communication with focus on public relations and branding. Demonstrated experience with: strategic planning, product public relations, stakeholder engagement, public affairs, organizational communications, media relations, issues/ crisis management.
• Experience managing dynamic and matrix environment.
• Experience managing different internal and external stakeholders of diverse businesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Wokingham, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)