Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director – Global Make Process Manufacturing Product Line Owner
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001D6Y
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director – Global Make Process Manufacturing Product Line Owner within the Enterprise Supply Chain Business Technology group. This position can be located in Malvern PA, Leiden Netherlands, Cork, Ireland, Geel, Belgium, OR Athens Georgia.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supply Chain BT Product Line organizations (PLs) are responsible for the product line technological direction across segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and JJT. Individuals in PL organizations work with Senior JJT and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their product line and oversee the consistent implementation of these solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to overall JJT strategy. PL Owners need to continuously maximize throughput and ensure that value is realized by the business through the JJT capabilities implemented. PL owners should have a strong view of external IT capabilities in the market and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
This role is accountable for local JJT products at all of Process Manufacturing plants located globally – Process manufacturing includes API manufacturing for Pharma (chemicals and biologics) and Biosurgery. This role has accountability for the technology strategy / reliability / performance of the local products in the plants that are specific to Process Manufacturing. In addition, they have the responsibility to ensure that all the products that support the manufacturing site are integrated effectively and efficiently to deliver the operational strategies and goals. This role also will manage the products needed for external manufacturing interface. The responsibility includes 5-10 plants spread in all three regions – North America, EMEA. This role deals with complex manufacturing processes such as biologics, chemical manufacturing requiring high level of GxP compliance.
This role will also make sure that suite of all applications Global and Local are optimized to drive operational efficiencies at the plants. Will work closely with Manufacturing for the future, Make BTL and SC Systems & Solutions teams to ensure proper lifecycle management, tech burden reduction, risk remediation, and cybersecurity readiness at the sites. This portfolio includes ~20 Applications and variants; 15-30 projects with project spend of $5 - $10MM and base spend of ~5-10MM (including infrastructure related spend)
- Develops and articulates the vision, strategy, roadmap and business value. Prioritizes and aligns backlog of features with business and IT stakeholders towards a regular release schedule. Manages the overall product line roadmap – including introduction and decommissioning of the products
- Develop and deliver manufacturing for the future capability offerings and new technologies to drive business value
- Accountable for product life cycle management including total cost of ownership optimization of the product line; Program/project financial targets and the implementation, measurement and continuous improvement of IT programs and operations to improve throughput and quality at lower cost
- Partner with Business Process Owners, BTLs, Other SCIT PLOs, Enterprise Architecture, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Application Services and enterprise programs leadership teams to drive alignment on goals, objectives and delivery of innovative and creative commitment.
- Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
- Continuously learn via research, technology vendors, IT Architecture and tech events to get ahead of the curve and proactively being new relevant capabilities to the product line
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Manufacturing Operations is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of major IT program management including Supply Chain / Manufacturing operations, IT product Design and Support is required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a GxP environment is required
- Experience in Pharmaceutical API (Active Product Ingredient) manufacturing process is required
- Experience with Biologics, Chemicals Manufacturing, IT landscape that supports the plant operations is highly preferred
- Experience with Advanced Manufacturing technology (e.g. 3-D printing, personalized medicine, Advanced data collection sensors, automation, data filtering, advanced analytics… ect.) is required.
- Strong Business Acumen & Communication skills is required
- Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to understand business requirements and define a data and analytics strategy and the associated capabilities. Experience in effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders is required.
- Project Management experience in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing or lab systems) across multiple sites and multiple regions is required.
- Experience working in a Shared Services IT Operating model where development and support services are provided by shared services organizations that support multiple functional and organizational units is required
- Leadership experience in building teams with the above capabilities is required
- A minimum of 3 years or direct people management experience is required
- This position will require up of 30% domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, North America-United States-Georgia-Athens, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Geel, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Cork-Cork, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)