Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Statistics Specialist/Manager
Health Economics R&D
Requisition ID: 00001D6R
Janssen EMEA Market Access is looking for talented people to expand capabilities in statistics/ analytics/ to support Market Access in the EMEA region.
- Provide statistical expertise at all stages of the design and implementation of observational outcomes projects from planning & design through to completion, in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary research teams:
- provide input into the concept, design and development of observational study protocols to ensure appropriate and scientifically sound methods on study design and analysis are being used.
- develop statistical analysis plans, perform and/or guide analyses
- provide statistical insight in the interpretation and discussion of study results
- contribute to study reports and publications.
- Conduct descriptive and comparative effectiveness research using a variety of sources of large amounts of patient-level data from prospective and retrospective observational studies, registries, claims- and EMR- databases, and exploratory analysis of clinical trial-data; perform (network) meta-analyses of clinical trial results and support & develop cost-effectiveness modeling, across different therapeutic areas.
- Provide thought leadership in statistics and pharmaco-epidemiology for the EMEA region, ensuring scientific validity and overall quality and accuracy of study results.
- Optimize methodological expertise: maintain professional statistical standards by keeping track of new developments in statistical methodology and outcomes research, through literature review and attendance/participation at workshops and professional meetings.
- Communicate analysis results through internal/external presentations and publications.
- Contribute to spreading best practices / lessons learned within the region
- Strong study design and statistical analysis skills: Demonstrated knowledge of biostatistics and observational study design and analysis; advanced technical expertise to design and perform outcome research projects/observational studies; Excellent knowledge in applied statistics and data analysis methodology.
- Experience in performing real world outcomes research/comparative effectiveness based on registries, or administrative/EMR databases in a pharmaceutical environment is a plus.
- Master’s or PHD degree in (applied) statistics, epidemiology, econometrics, health economics or related field with strong methodological and statistical background.
- Being able to translate business questions into study design, analysis & results.
- Ability to communicate advanced analysis plans and results in non-technical terms to a non-statistical audience
- Analytical creative mind, passionate about translating data into business-critical information; intellectual curiosity, eager for continuous learning.
- Solid hands-on experience with statistical programming language, by preference SAS (STAT, GRAPH, SQL and macros).
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate in a multidisciplinary regional team and to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Good written/oral communication skills, Fluent in English
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Health Economics R&D